How To Find Entry Level Work from Home Jobs – No Experience Required!
In today’s post, I will share some helpful information for those seeking entry-level opportunities. There are a variety of entry-level jobs available to those with little or no work experience which can be done completely from home.
Keep in mind that even though experience may not be needed, certain skills can increase your chances of getting jobs that are available via the internet. I urge you to also check out freelance sites and creative writing opportunities if you are completely new to working from home.
I also recommend FlexJobs. The company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, along with a money-back policy if you are unhappy with the website. FlexJobs guarantees that every single job is 100% legitimate.
Entry Level Phone Jobs – No Experience Required
- BSG – Get paid to verify calls. You must work a minimum of 20 hours. Starting pay is $8.50 per hour. No prior customer experience required.
- 1-800-Flowers – Well-known floral company who hires seasonal Customer Service Representatives for handling flower orders and inquiries during the busy holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, etc. No past call center experience is required.
- LiveOps – Work from home taking calls for infomercials. You are able to get hired with no past experience. They will provide online training if you are selected.
- NexRep – This company regularly offers work at home positions. No past experience is needed to work for this company.
- Sitel – Read review– This is a virtual call center that hires for home-based customer service positions. On their careers page, it states no prior experience is required to apply.
- Sykes – Sykes/Alpine Access does not list any past work requirements that I can see on their website, so you may be able to get a job here if you have never done customer service work.
- U-Haul – Read review– Rental car company that has customer service and sales positions for remote workers. You can get hired as young as 16 years old, so no past work experience is needed.
- Ver-a-Fast – Work from home assisting customers with newspaper subscriptions. You do not need past experience in customer service or in a call center to work for them.
- Westat – Westat occasionally hires work at home data collectors. No prior experience is needed. They will provide training once you are hired.
Entry Level Chat Jobs
- Needle – This is an online chat job that does not require any prior experience. You will chat with customers about brands.
- The Chat Shop – Read Review– Get paid to chat on behalf of well-known brands from around the globe. Starting pay is $10 per hour.
Entry Level Data Entry/Typing Jobs
- SigTrack – Read more– Entry-level data entry jobs from home – keying in information from voter registration and petition forms. The work is seasonal and no past experience is needed.
- Smart Crowd – read more – Formerly know as Virtual Bee offers Data entry work from home. No prior experience is required to sign up on their site. This is not steady work. It is just a way to make some extra cash.
- Daily Transcription – Read more – As the name implies, daily transcription gives you the opportunity to work on a daily basis and earn cool cash while doing so. All you need to do is log in and start working because there is always work available for you. The files are mostly related to legal, corporate and entertainment entities.
- Babble Type – Read more – Babble Type offers you various working opportunities and one of the jobs offered on this site is Transcription. The schedules are very flexible and payment is done weekly via PayPal.
- QuickTate – Read more – As a QuickTate employee, you will be required to transcribe voicemail messages, letters, conference calls or audio files. The most interesting thing about working with QuickTate is that you can choose your days and time of work. However, before you are accepted to work, you will be required to pass a $15 background check before you can start working. Payment is done every day via PayPal.
- italki – Work from home teaching any language worldwide. This company accepts entry level tutors, as long as you are fluent in your native language.
- SameSpeak – If your first language is English, you can apply. No prior experience is needed and you will earn $10 for every 30-minute tutoring session you complete. You can sign up even if you are as young as 16 years old.
- Literably – This company recruits Scorers to work from home. Your role involves listening to children recordings then typing out what you hear. No experience required.
- ICUC – ICUC hires work at home Moderators in the US and Canada. No past experience is required as they will provide training for the position.
- LiveWorld – This company seems to always hire online Community Moderators. This is entry-level work with no prior moderating experience needed.
Entry Level Tasks & Gigs
- Amazon Mturk – Read more– Short task site that pays to complete anything from data entry to writing. Anyone can sign up, no experience required.
- Upwork – A lot of project-based work in many different industries. Most projects are entry-level jobs that do not require any experience but certain skills will help you land an opportunity. This site has a lot of work available in different categories worldwide. Anyone can sign up with no experience.
- Clickworker – This site offers writing, research, data entry tasks, and more. Open worldwide.
- Fiverr – Get paid $5 to do just about anything. Anyone can sign up worldwide.
>> Click here to view a full list of companies that pay you to complete small tasks.
Entry Level Telemarketing/Sales
- Brighten Communications – Work from home telemarketing. A landline phone, fax machine and/or printer are needed. No experience required.
- Goodcall – Work from home making sales calls. It does not appear that prior experience is needed to make calls.
- Maritz Research – US only, work from home conducting phone research interviews. No prior experience is required to apply. The position is titled “Market Research Interviewer”.
- ORC International – This company needs telephone research Interviewers to conduct surveys for Fortune 500 companies. You can get hired with no past experience.
- Reasoning Mind – Entry level tutoring from home. Very flexible work for US residents only. You do not need any tutoring experience to apply.
- Tutor.com – Online tutoring. You can make your own schedule and tutor when you are available.
Telephone Mystery Shopping
- Call Center QA – Read more– Telephone mystery shopping work from home. Sign up is simple with no prior experience needed.
- Intelichek – Telephone mystery shopping work for US and Canadian residents. No past work experience is required.
- Perception Strategies – Healthcare telephone mystery shopping work. You do not need prior experience in the healthcare field.
Virtual Assistant Jobs
Big list of companies that hire entry-level Virtual Assistants for different assignments.
- Fancy Hands – Read Review– Entry-level tasks for Virtual Assistants. The website does not specify if prior experience is required.
- Vicky Virtual – No experience needed. Work from home as a Virtual Assistant coordinating clients’ schedules. Non-phone job.
Entry Level Writing Jobs
Full-time entry-level writing jobs done from anywhere in the world if you have a laptop and an internet connection.
- BlogMutt – Get paid to write blog posts for BlogMutt’s clients. This is basically ghostwriting, where you are paid if the clients like your work.
- Content Divas – If you can impress Content Divas with a writing sample, you may get a writing opportunity for this company.
- Crowd Content – Another freelance writing site that pays twice monthly. They are not always accepting new writers, but it is definitely worth checking out for future opportunities.
- Domainite – You must submit a writing sample to get approved to write here.
- Ezdia – Freelance writing content site. They require a writing sample.
- Internet Brands – This is a fairly large company that manages content for several major companies. They also require a writing sample.
- Textbroker – You can sign up with Textbroker with very little writing experience. A short writing sample may be required and that will determine how much money you will make.