In today’s post, I will share some helpful information for those seeking entry-level opportunities. There are a variety of entry-level jobs available to those with little or no work experience which can be done completely from home.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
Keep in mind that even though the experience may not be needed, certain skills can increase your chances of getting jobs that are available via the internet. I urge you to also check out freelance sites and creative writing opportunities if you are completely new to working from home.
Also, I always recommend FlexJobs. The company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, along with a money-back policy if you are unhappy with the website. FlexJobs guarantees that every single job is 100% legitimate.
Entry-Level Phone Jobs – No Experience Required
First, we have the ultimate work from home job, entry-level phone jobs.
- BSG – Get paid to verify calls. You must work a minimum of 20 hours. Starting pay is $8.50 per hour. No prior customer experience required.
- 1-800-Flowers – Well-known floral company that hires seasonal Customer Service Representatives for handling flower orders and inquiries during the busy holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, etc. And, no past call center experience is required.
- LiveOps – Work from home taking calls for infomercials. You are able to get hired with no past experience. Also, online training will be available if you are selected.
- NexRep – This company regularly offers work at home positions. No past experience is needed to work for this company.
- Sitel – Read review– This is a virtual call center that hires for home-based customer service positions. No prior experience is required to apply.
- Sykes – Sykes/Alpine Access does not list any past work requirements that I can see on their website. So, you may be able to get a job here if you have never done customer service work.
- U-Haul – Read review– Rental car company that has customer service and sales positions for remote workers. You can get hired as young as 16 years old. Additionally, no past work experience is needed.
- Ver-a-Fast – Work from home assisting customers with newspaper subscriptions. You do not need past experience in customer service or in a call center to work for them.
- Westat – Westat occasionally hires work at home data collectors. No prior experience is needed. They will provide training once you are hired.
Entry Level Chat Jobs
Second, we have chat jobs. These are great if you love customer service but not being on the phone.
- Needle – This is an online chat job that does not require any prior experience. You will chat with customers about brands.
- The Chat Shop – Read Review– Get paid to chat on behalf of well-known brands from around the globe. Starting pay is $10 per hour.
Entry Level Data Entry/Typing Jobs
Third, we have data entry and typing jobs. In contrast to phone jobs, these don't require any customer service.
- SigTrack – Read full review– Entry-level data entry jobs from home – keying in information from voter registration and petition forms. Now, the work is seasonal. But, there is no past experience is needed.
- Smart Crowd – read full review – Formerly know as Virtual Bee offers Data entry work from home. No prior experience is required to sign up on their site. This is not steady work. It is just a way to make some extra cash.
- Daily Transcription – Read full review – As the name implies, daily transcription gives you the opportunity to work on a daily basis and earn cool cash while doing so. All you need to do is log in and start working because there is always work available for you. Furthermore, the files are mostly related to legal, corporate, and entertainment entities.
- Babble Type – Read full review – Babble Type offers you various working opportunities and one of the jobs offered on this site is Transcription. The schedules are very flexible and payment is done weekly via PayPal.
- QuickTate – Read full review – As a QuickTate employee, you will be required to transcribe voicemail messages, letters, conference calls, or audio files. The most interesting thing about working with QuickTate is that you can choose your days and time off work. However, before you are accepted to work, you will be required to pass a $15 background check before you can start working. In addition, payment is done every day via PayPal.
Next, we have some ESL tutoring gigs.
- italki – Work from home teaching any language worldwide. This company accepts entry-level tutors, as long as you are fluent in your native language.
- SameSpeak – If your first language is English, you can apply. In addition, no prior experience is needed and you will earn $10 for every 30-minute tutoring session you complete. Also, you can sign up even if you are as young as 16 years old.
- Literably – This company recruits Scorers to work from home. Your role involves listening to children recordings then typing out what you hear. Moreover, no experience required.
Of course, we also have some ideas that you can use if you want to moderate forums or comments.
- ICUC – ICUC hires work at home Moderators in the US and Canada. No past experience is required as they will provide training for the position.
- LiveWorld – This company seems to always hire online Community Moderators. This is entry-level work with no prior moderating experience needed.
Entry Level Tasks & Gigs
- Amazon Mturk – Read more– Short task site that pays to complete anything from data entry to writing. Anyone can sign up, no experience required.
- Clickworker – This site offers writing, research, data entry tasks, and more. Open worldwide.
- Fiverr – Get paid $5 to do just about anything. Anyone can sign up worldwide.
>> Click here to view a full list of companies that pay you to complete small tasks.
Entry Level Telemarketing/Sales
Also, there are some sales opportunities if you're good at marketing.
- Brighten Communications – Work from home telemarketing. To get started, a landline phone, fax machine and/or printer are required. No experience required.
- Pleio – Work from home making sales calls. It does not appear that prior experience is needed to make calls.
- Maritz Research – US only, work from home conducting phone research interviews. No prior experience is required to apply. The position is titled “Market Research Interviewer”.
- Engine Insights – This company needs telephone research Interviewers to conduct surveys for Fortune 500 companies. To be hired, you don't need any past experience.
Then, we have some tutoring options, as well as teaching opportunities.
- Reasoning Mind – Entry-level tutoring from home. Very flexible work for US residents only. Just as the other opportunities, you do not need any tutoring experience to apply.
- Tutor.com – Online tutoring. You can make your own schedule and tutor when you are available.
Telephone Mystery Shopping
Additionally, we have some telephone jobs that work with mystery shopping.
- Call Center QA – Read full review – Telephone mystery shopping work from home. Signing up is simple. Plus, there is no prior experience needed.
- Intelichek – Telephone mystery shopping work for US and Canadian residents. No past work experience is required.
- Perception Strategies – Healthcare telephone mystery shopping work. You do not need prior experience in the healthcare field.
Virtual Assistant Jobs
Next, we have a big list of companies that hire entry-level Virtual Assistants for different assignments.
- Fancy Hands – Read full review – Entry-level tasks for Virtual Assistants. The website does not specify if prior experience is required.
- Vicky Virtual – No experience needed. Work from home as a Virtual Assistant coordinating clients’ schedules. Plus, this is a non-phone job.
Entry Level Writing Jobs
Lastly, we have full-time entry-level writing jobs that can be done from anywhere in the world if you have a laptop and an internet connection.
- Verblio – Get paid to write blog posts for BlogMutt’s clients. This is basically ghostwriting. For instance, you get paid if the clients like your work.
- Content Divas – If you can impress Content Divas with a writing sample, you may get a writing opportunity for this company.
- Crowd Content – Another freelance writing site that pays twice monthly. They are not always accepting new writers. But, it is definitely worth checking out for future opportunities.
- Domainite – You must submit a writing sample to get approved to write here.
- Ezdia – Freelance writing content site. They require a writing sample. For example, this could just be blog posts you've written for yourself.
- Textbroker – You can sign up with Textbroker with very little writing experience. A short writing sample may be required and that will determine how much money you will make.
Enjoyed this post, Read These Too!
- 5 Online Transcription Jobs – No Experience Required
- 21+ Legitimate Work from Home Companies That Are Always Hiring
- Make-Your-Own-Schedule Jobs from Home
- Work at Home Jobs that Pays $11 Per Hour or More!
- Work at Jobs That Pays $16 Per Hour or More!