Are you searching for a part-time social media opportunity with flexible hours? Appen is actively hiring Part-Time Social Media Evaluators now! Keep reading to learn more about the company and how to apply online.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
Not located in the United States? Review this BIG list of 100 (legit) worldwide work at home opportunities.
What does a Social Media Evaluator do at Appen?
Social Media Evaluators with Appen evaluate the quality and relevance of information in their local area or country of residence in categories such as news feeds, advertisements and search results. Tech companies around the world need the knowledge and experience of people who use their services. Social Media Evaluators have a direct impact on the effectiveness and relevancy of the service these companies provide.
Who Is the Ideal Candidate?
Appen is searching for candidates who have excellent social media skills and can follow certain guidelines. If you are a frequent social media user who is reliable and has a flexible schedule, then you are a perfect match for this job.
You May Also Like: Get Paid To Evaluate The Internet? Apply for This Work-From-Home Job [adsense468x15]
There are a few qualifications you should be aware of. These include:
- Knowing how to read and write in English
- Capable of performing tasks and a resident in the United States
- Accessibility to an updated computer, laptop, or smartphone
- High-speed Internet connection
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
Pay and Schedule:
The pay is based on the project. Unlike Lionbridge, Appen has been rumored to pay better. Evaluators can choose from a flexible part-time schedule with the ability to work between 1 and 4 hours a day, 5 to 7 days a week up to 20 hours a week.
How To Apply for a Position with Appen?
Finally, are you ready to get started? Click here to apply directly with Appen. Best wishes!
If you are looking for more job leads, check the most recent work at home opportunities posted on the job board. You will find more companies hiring home-based workers.