If you are up to the opportunity to work part-time with flexible hours from home or anywhere you like, join Lionbridge now as an Independent Contractor. They are recruiting immediately for the role of an Ads Assessor anywhere in the United States.
Not living in the United States? See this list of global opportunities.
What does the Ads Assessor job involves?
The job involves reviewing the content of Internet search results on Google, Yahoo, and Bing. You will play an important part in improving the quality of search results to make sure they are relevant to what users are searching for.
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
Lionbridge is in the look up of candidates with superb communications skills and have the ability to follow and interpret certain guidelines. If you are a frequent Internet user who is reliable and can work on a flexible schedule, then you are what we're looking for.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be a resident in the U.S. for the last five consecutive years
- Must have a familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the U.S.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Updated PC with Windows 10 or 8.1. Apple OS
- Older versions of Windows are not acceptable
- High-speed Internet (minimum upload speed of 1 mpbs)
Pay and Schedule
The starting pay for this position is $12.50 per hour. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10, maximum of 20 hours per week depending on availability.
How to Apply for Work with Lionbridge
Click here to apply for Internet Ads Assessor.
Check here to view all positions available http://www.thesmartcrowd.com/workers/job-opportunities/country/united-states-of-america/#jobs-list
P.S. Don't forget to Follow our Facebook page for the Latest work from home updates. Good luck!