Looking for an opportunity to work part-time with flexible hours from home or anywhere you like? Join Lionbridge now as an Independent Contractor. They are recruiting immediately for the role of an Ads Assessor anywhere in the United States.
Not living in the United States? See this list of global opportunities.
What Does the Ads Assessor Job Involve?
The job involves reviewing the content of Internet search results on Google, Yahoo, and Bing. You will play an important part as an Ads Assessor. You'll be improving the quality of search results. Also, you'll be making sure they are relevant to what users are searching for.
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
Lionbridge is looking for candidates with superb communications skills. And, you'll need the ability to follow and interpret certain guidelines. Also, if you are a frequent Internet user who is reliable and can work on a flexible schedule, then you are what they're looking for.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a resident in the U.S. for the last five consecutive years.
- Must have a familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media, and cultural affairs in the U.S.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
LionBridge Work Requirements
First, you'll need an updated PC with Windows 10 or 8.1. Apple OS. Second, you'll also need:
- Older versions of Windows are not acceptable.
- High-speed Internet (minimum upload speed of 1 mpbs).
LionBridge Pay and Schedule
The starting pay for this position is $12.50 per hour. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10. And, there is a maximum of 20 hours per week depending on availability.
How to Apply for Work with Lionbridge
Finally, you can click here to apply for Internet Ads Assessor.
Also, check here to view all positions available http://www.thesmartcrowd.com/workers/job-opportunities/country/united-states-of-america/#jobs-list
P.S. Don't forget to follow our Facebook page for the latest work from home updates. Good luck!