Are you a daily internet user like most of us? It might interest you that Appen is looking for people to evaluate search results on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. This flexible part-time work from home opportunity may be ideal for you.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
This could be a great part-time income opportunity for a stay-at-home mom, retiree, or for anyone looking to earn some extra side income online. This position does require you to work during the week, so you'll need a flexible schedule to make it work.
Why Work at Appen
From the company:
Appen, the #1 Employer on Flexjobs’s Top 100 Employers for Flexible work, is hiring for work from home 20-hour weekly contractual roles. We offer competitive pay, free training and the ability to set your own schedule.
To be a Search Evaluator at Appen, there are a few requirements. In order to apply, you must:
- Have strong written English grammar skills
- Reside in a country listed on their careers page.
- Have an up-to-date computer with a sound card and speakers
- Have secured high-speed Internet connection
- Be internet savvy and able to perform effective searches
- Have basic knowledge for installing applications, and troubleshooting and addressing software issues with limited support.
Located outside the US? Check out these international jobs.
All workers are required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week ( 1-4 flexible hours a day, five days per week) including one weekend day. The company hires independent contractors.
The pay is reported to be around $13-$15 per hour. Appen sends out payments once per month, via paper check or direct deposit.
Related: Get Paid $15/hr To Do Research Online: Become A Google Expert!
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying and live in the US, learn more about this home-based web search evaluator position here.
Appen wants you to “find a job you love” with their flexible part-time jobs. If you're not interested in being a Search Evaluator, consider their other fully remote openings from corporate jobs and projects to micro tasks and surveys. Good luck to all who apply!
Have you worked for Appen? How was your experience?
If you want more job leads like this, follow our updates on Facebook and YouTube.
You May Also Like:
- The Ultimate List of 200+ Non-Phone Work from Home Jobs
- How To Find Entry Level Work from Home Jobs – No Experience Required!
- 60+ Remote Work From Home Companies Hiring NOW