Are you a daily internet user like most of us? It might interest you that Appen is looking for people to evaluate search results on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. This part-time, flexible work from home opportunity may be ideal for you.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
This could be a great part-time income opportunity for a stay-at-home parent, retiree, or for anyone who is looking to earn some extra side income online and already has a flexible main job. This position does require you work during the week so you'll need a flexible schedule to make it work.
From the Company:
Appen, the #1 Employer on Flexjobs’s Top 100 Employers for Flexible work, is hiring for work from home 20-hour weekly contractual roles. We offer competitive pay, free training and the ability to set your own schedule.
Requirements for The Position:
This information is straight from the job listing
- Must have strong written English grammar skills
- Reside in a country listed on their careers page.
- Up-to-date computer with a sound card and speakers
- A secured high-speed Internet connection
- Internet savvy and able to perform effective searches
- Basic knowledge for installing applications, and troubleshooting and addressing software issues with limited support.
You May Like: 5 Non-Phone Jobs as a Web Search Evaluator
All workers are required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week ( 1-4 flexible hours a day, five days per week) including one weekend day. The company hires independent contractors.
The pay is reported to be around $13-$15 per hour. Appen sends out payments once per month, via paper check or direct deposit.
How To Apply for a Job with Appen
If you are interested in applying, learn more about this home-based web search evaluator position here. This listing is for US residents.
Located outside the US? Check out these international jobs.
As always, feel free to follow us on our Facebook page for more home-based jobs.
Have you worked for Appen? How was your experience?