Are you very good at browsing the Internet? Have you ever considered working as a home-based web search evaluator? If so, this is a great way to put a little extra money in your pocket.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
What is a Web Search Evaluator?
So, I know many are wondering, what is a web search evaluator? The role of a web search evaluator is to ensure that search engines are always updated. For instance, if someone decides to search for a particular keyword or phrase, your job is to make sure the web page results remain accurate.
Working as a web search evaluator is one of the best paying part-time jobs you can do from home. You would typically need a computer with high-speed Internet and excellent web search skills. Please keep in mind that it is best to have a noise-free environment to be effective at this job, in case you have small kids or pets.
Below is a list of 5 companies that hire web search evaluators to work from home.
EXTRA CASH! 11 Fun Ways To Get Paid Online for Searching The Web [adsense468x15]
Who Hires Web Search Evaluators?
1. Appen Butler Hill – Read review – Appen Butler Hill is a global company that hires search engine evaluators to work from home. It has been around for over 10 years and only provides jobs to natives residing in the U.S. with at least 2 years of college studies. You must be good at searching the web and commit to working a minimum of 20 hours per week. The starting pay is $15 an hour.
2. LionBridge – Read Review – Lionbridge has a variety of home based jobs that are done online. You will need to be very good at searching the web to be an ideal candidate for a position in this company. Even so, there are also some technical requirements for the job which are specified on their site. The schedule is quite flexible, but you have to work a minimum of 20 hours per week. The pay is $14 per hour. Read Review>>
4. iSoftStone – Read Review – ISoftstone hires web search evaluators that have no prior experience to work from home. The position is part-time and allows you to work from anywhere for at least 10-25 hours per week. Training is provided.
5. 10 EQS – The company hires independent contractors as Experts to research and answer questions in their areas of expertise. The pay varies.
Looking for more scam-free work at home jobs? I recommend FlexJobs, where you will find trusted job leads that are handpicked and carefully screened. Guaranteed!
I hope this post will give hope to those looking for a non-phone job with great pay. Consider all of these jobs as a good way to earn a side income, since the work is mostly part-time. If you have any prior experience with any of these companies, feel free to share your thoughts in my comment section below. Thanks!
READ THESE TOO: