SiteStaff is a chat service provider that allows all kinds of businesses to utilize online web receptionists via chat to assist online customers. SiteStaff hires virtual chat hosts to work from home to assist the following industries with chat services on their websites: Senior Living, Medical, Finance, Law.
Your Role at SiteStaff as a Chat Agent
Your job would basically be to be a point of contact on a business website as a customer service chat agent and answer questions, inquiries, and quickly problem-solve issues for their customers during your shift.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
The best candidates will have excellent communication skills and a high-level typing speed to be able to multitask a couple of chats at the same time. SiteStaff is very big on empathy and compassion as a standard so if that sounds like something you can manage in a chat atmosphere then this position could be right for you!
You May Also Like: 14 Sites That Pay You To Chat and Answer Questions Online [adsense468x15]
SiteStaff is asking candidates to meet these requirements at a minimum:
- Must have a typing speed of 65-75 or higher with excellent punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
- Should be able to multitask up to 3 and 4 conversations simultaneously.
- Must have high-level communication skills and be able to offer compassion and care to effectively and accurately problem-solve for visitors in real-time.
- Has to have the ability to self-manage and work independently from a home office.
- Must be consistent and commit to scheduled shifts.
- Must be able to assist and offer guidance to other team members as needed.
Additionally, you might be an ideal candidate if you have the following:
- Ability to chat in other languages (with focus on being able to convey empathy in the language)
- Ability to translate other skill experiences such as administrative or other chat experience is highly encouraged.
- If you are a Denver-based resident, the Home Office is also hiring
How To Apply at SiteStaff
SiteStaff is accepting applications on its website. Sign up here!
Looking for More Online Chat Jobs?
To view other chat support job leads, you can find those by going to: