Work from Home as an Online Chat Agent
Do you love assisting people through online chat? Do you prefer customer service over sales? Do you have great communication skills?
If your answer is yes, then you can work from home as a Chat Support Agent. These jobs give you the opportunity to assist customers through email or chat. You help customers with online orders or provide support through email.
Check out the companies listed below for online chat jobs and make sure to check back for new listings.
Companies That Offer Online Chat Jobs
- Apple At Home – Apple has a call center program that hires persons including college students to work from home on a full-time or part-time basis. Chat Agents must reside within 100 miles of certain locations. Check the Apple site for more details.
- Needle – This company strictly hires online chat Customer Support Agents to assist customers with online shopping. Payment is per chat with flexible scheduling.
- The Chat Chop – As an expert Chat Agent, you may be selling services, increasing leads and achieving customer satisfaction via live chat. The pay is $10 per hour.
- SitesStaff – To work for this company as a home-based Virtual Chat Agent you must be able to type 60 wpm and have a reliable computer. Payment is a $10 per hour.
- Arise – Arise hires work at home chat agents as independent contractors. The pay is around $9-$19 per hour with flexible scheduling.
- Live Person – Chat and answer questions that you have expertise in and get paid.
- Best Buy – Occasionally hires Chat Support Agents to provide technical support in the following areas: US, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and California.
- Talk 2 Rep – This company hires Chat Support Agents to handle consultant sales and recommend product features to customers. Talk 2 Rep pays a base rate of $9 to $14 for every hour.
- Weebly – Occasionally hires chat/email support agents better known as a “Customer Success Advocate”
- My Live Pro – This company is based in the US and offers Chat Support Agents part time jobs on an occasional basis.
- Televated – This home company offers jobs in different positions such as inbound/outbound customer service, live online chat or email response. Payment is around $8 per hour with incentives.
- Metaverse Mod Squad – Occasionally hires chat support agents to work from home. Check their careers page for future openings.
Looking For More Companies That Recruit Work at Home Chat Agents?
If so, I recommend checking out FlexJobs. This is a membership site with tons of hand-screened job leads from reputable companies. You can go here to see which work at home chat jobs FlexJobs has up right now.