57 Work from Home Phone Jobs You Can Apply for Today!
Finding phone jobs that you can do from home is much easier with a number of companies hiring workers on a regular basis. This post is going to cover a variety of home-based phone jobs you can apply for today!
Before you anxiously start skimming through to search for your ideal phone job, it is best to make sure your home office is arranged and ready for taking phone calls.
Why? Because a few of the most important items you must have are: A headset and/or phone line. With so many brands and prices to choose from, I have narrowed the best recommendations below:
- Plantronics s12 ( Headset)
- Plantronics s10 (Headset)
- AT&T CL2940 Corded Phone
- AT&T CL84102 Expandable Corded/Cordless Phone ( I personally have this one)
Now that you have the most important items to set up your home office, here is a big list of work from home phone jobs you can apply for today.
Where To Find Work from Home Phone Jobs
Here are some companies that are accepting applications for various vacancies within their organization.
Call Center/Customer Service
- Alorica At Home – Read Review – Hires home-based agents that meet their technical requirements as employees in customer service. Working schedules can be based on hourly rate, per call or per minute.
- Sykes Home – Read review – Hires customer service agents to work from home at their Virtual call center. Applications are processed in 1-2 weeks after payment of $45 for background checks. Payment is $9/hr.
- American Express –Hires full-time home based customer service workers to offer assistance on credit card accounts as well as handle inbound calls. Agents can work on weekends, evenings and nights for a pay of $16.13/hr.
- Accolade Support – Hires customer service agents to work remotely and handle both inbound and outbound calls. Working hours are flexible with pay starting from $7.25 to $9/ hr.
- ACD Direct – Hires independent contractors for TV and radio customer service. Starting pay is $0.20-$0.35 per talk minute.
- Asurion – Hires full-time customer service and support agents. No startup costs for this company.
- Century Link – Hires full-time and part-time customer service reps. Agents receive hourly pay and bonuses.
- Conduent – This company hires Inbound Customer Service Reps. Starting pay is $11.50 per hour and employee benefits.
- Concentrix – Hires full-time and part-time customer service agents. This phone job starts at $9.25 per hour. Open to the US and Canada.
- S&E Group LLC. – Hires home-based call agents to answer char requests, email and calls for global companies. Applicants pay $7 fee for background check and $99 or less for training.
- Expert Planet –Offers call center jobs to experienced home based workers to work in flexible shifts. Sales experience required.
- Sitel [email protected] – Read review – Hires employees to handle diverse sales tasks including taking inbound calls, managing billing inquiries, tech support and product orders among others. Jobs offered are full-time or part-time schedules with pay of $9-$11/hr with benefits.
- ACD Direct – Hires Virtual call center agents that work hourly with flexible timings making it easy to create a schedule.
- NexRep – Read review – Hires virtual call agents to work from any location for payment of $15/ hr.
- VIP Desk – Read review – Hires Customer Service Agents to handle client calls for product information and billing issues from their homes. Payment is between $9 to $12/hr.
- IntelliCare – Hires Call center agents to provide information on health plans and telephone services to healthcare providers and care managers seeking clinical and non-clinical information.
- LiveOps – Hires home-based agents to be part of their Virtual call center as independent contractors. Applications must include credit check of $65 and results of a background check.
- 1-800-Contacts – Offers customer service jobs to residents that live at least 50 miles within Draper, UT. Payment is $10/ hr plus incentives.
- 1-800-Flowers – Hires call center agents on a permanent, seasonal or temporary basis within certain states.
- New Corp – Hires both home and office-based agents to provide customer service and troubleshoot for clients. Payment for home based positions is from $9-10/hr whether English speaking or bilingual.
- AdviseTech – Offers IT Solutions and hires call center agents, experienced in PCs to handle troubleshooting cases for customers.
- Affiliated Computer Services/ Xerox – Hires agents in scheduling, customer care, data entry and tech support with bilingual or Spanish candidates being preferred. Payment is from $10 every hour.
- Amazon.com – Hires customer service workers on a part-time basis for a pay of $10 to $12 per hour.
- Vera-A-Fast – Offers customer service positions to home based workers to help get feedback on their experience with newspaper subscriptions. Payment varies but is not indicated on their website.
- Nordstrom – This well-known company hires seasonal work from home agents. Starting pay is $14.65 per hour plus employee benefits and paid training.
- Nexus OP – Hires independent contractors to make inbound outbound calls and offer training in advance. Payment is based on the amount of talk time with each minute attracting $0.13 to $1.44 weekly.
- Teletech – Offers customer support and sales positions to home based workers with training before starting off. Working hours are flexible with payment on a weekly basis but exact amount not available on their website.
Reservations and Sales
- American Airlines – Hires reservation agents that work from home after an onsite training of ten weeks. Payment is $9.50/hr plus health and dental insurance package for employees.
- Hilton Worldwide –hires home based Reservation Specialists to book hotel reservations, and offer targeted products and services to individuals or families. Mandatory training provided with performance-based pay from $12 to $15/hr.
- Wyndham –Occasionally hires Remote Customer Service Reps and offers location-based training. Pay is not indicated on the site but, usually depends on the available position.
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel –Regularly hires home based agents to work as Travel Counselors to handle phone calls. Offer flexible working hours for experienced workers which are evenings and weekend hours. Pay is $15/hr after two weeks.
- Sutherland Global – Hires customer service agents in multiple countries.
- Active Network –Hires online based reservation agents on a seasonal basis to offer assistance to customers with reservations for campsite and parks. Pay is from $8 for every hour.
- Hyatt Hotels – Offers positions for work at home reservation agents on a seasonal basis in particular states. Payment is not indicated on the website but varies from one position to another.
Telemarketing and Sales
- Balance your Books –Hires bookkeepers and CPAs that are experienced in A/P, A/R, and payroll. Sales people at the firm are given a chance to telecommute as part of their job.
- Best Western International – Offers inbound sales jobs to residents of Beardsley, AZ with employees expected to work in the evening. Payment is per hour at $10-$11/hr.
- Brighten Communications – Formerly known as Helios, it offers home-based telemarketing sales jobs. Payment starts at $12/hr but can increase to $20/hr.
- Convergys –Read more – Offers home based jobs in sales, technical support and customer care among others. Payment is from $9/hr with tech support agents earning 12/hr plus paid training and employee benefits.
- Cruise.com –offers home based jobs for experienced sales people to give support in the booking of cruises, vacation packages, and land packages. Employees are offered a base pay plus commissions and benefits package.
- E-Tutor World – It is a platform for tutors to start home based sales careers by offering tutoring services. Online subjects offered to grade 5 -12 students are mathematics and Science.
- Generation Sales Group – Offers jobs in cold calling whereby calls are routed through your computer and USB headset. Payment is from $12/hr for a minimum of 20 hours weekly.
- Great Virtual Works – Call center that offers flexible hours to home based customer service and inbound sales workers. Applicants must attend class and be certified before being allowed to work for 15 hrs weekly at a rate of $15/hr.
- HSN – The Home Shopping Network hires workers to handle inbound calls in sales and customer service. Full-time employees get health insurance and must reside in Nashville, TN, St. Petersburg, FL, Nashville, TN and Roanoke, VA.
- Intrep – Offers home-based workers, sales related appointment setting jobs which are flexible while allowing for setting of personal schedules. Applications should be sent to [email protected]
- Marketlink – Hires home-based workers to handle outbound calls for telemarketing clients in the US. Payment is base plus commissions.
- Cloud 10Transcom – BPO company which employs home-based technical support, customer service, and sales agents. You have to work a minimum working of 32-40 hours every week plus paid training. Payment is between $8 – $12/hr.
- USA Contact Point –Offers home based sales/client retention jobs that require a working computer, headset, and fast internet. Calls are processed through company’s dialer software that USA Contact Point provides at no cost.
- Working Solutions – Read review – Hires agents for technical support, sales and service jobs that are primarily done through the phone, chat, and e-mail. To get hired, you need to have the right skills, education and motivated. Payment is from $7.20 to $30/ hr.
Telephone Mystery Shoppers
These companies will mostly allow you to take calls from your cell phone. That means no landline is required.
- CallCenterQA.org – Read more – Call center that offers jobs to telephone mystery shoppers on a part-time basis. Payment is $5 through PayPal for mystery shop calls that are successful
- Perception Strategies –Hires mystery shoppers to get information from doctors in their offices. Applicants submit applications accompanied by writing samples to get hired. Payment is an hourly rate of $12-$17/ hr.
- Yardi Matrix – Hires telephone mystery shoppers on a seasonal basis. You will be tasked with contacting and gathering information from apartment communities on their rates as well as specials. Payment is $10/hr per hour or something less.
- ARC Consulting –More details – Has openings for phone mystery shoppers occasionally. Applications can be sent to them with resume attached.
- Intelichek – Read more – This company contracts Canada and US based mystery shoppers to make calls to help gather information on prices. Working hours are flexible allowing you to create a schedule.
Work from Home Transportation Services
- Enterprise – Car rental company offers customer service support positions to residents of USA and Canada. Training is mandatory with bonuses available monthly for eligible employees. Payment for work at home agents starts from $12 per hour.
- MyTime – Hires customer service agents to handle booking appointments between their local partners and customers. Referred to as concierge contractors, the agents are paid based on performance with no exact amount indicated on their site.
- VIP Desk – Read Review – Hires employees as home-based workers to handle inbound customer inquiries through by, e-mail, online chat, and phone. The positions are referred to as “brand ambassadors” or “concierges.” Payment is from $9-$14 per hour.
Looking for more companies offering work from home phone jobs?
If so, I recommend checking out FlexJobs. This is a membership site with tons of hand-screened job leads from reputable companies. The monthly fee is only $15 per month but you can set your account to only use it for one month just to see if you like it. FlexJobs guarantees money back after 30 days if you are unhappy with the site.