Apple Inc. Review: Work at Home Advisor
Apple is actively seeking At Home Advisors to work from the comfort of their home. At Applecare, your role is to provide customer support for many of their popular products such as MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, and more. You are are the customer's first point of contact, assisting with customer complaints,troubleshooting problems, and providing technical support.
If you love exploring the ways technology helps you do all your favorite things, you’ll probably be great at sharing your knowledge with others. That’s what you’ll do every day as an Apple At Home Advisor.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years of troubleshooting and technical support experience expertise or proven technical ability.
- Ability to navigate through multiple software applications.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute while chatting with customers.
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 7:00 a.m. CST and 10:30 p.m. CST including weekends and holidays.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check once offered an official position.
- Discipline to work remotely from home while following a set schedule in a quiet workspace.
You must have the availability to attend a virtual training class lasting approximately five to six weeks. In addition, the training will be on a fixed schedule that may include weekends.
Applying with Apple Inc.
Apple’s at-home jobs are listed as by city and state-specific. However, it is a work at home position, where they can consider candidates from cities across the US. If you at least live in the same state as the job is offered, you can still apply.
Interested in applying for a work at home position with Apple? Start the application process here. To read my full review for Apple.
Want more new work from home job leads? Click here for a HUGE list.