Do you enjoy assisting people through chat or email? If so, then you should become an online chat agent with Site 5.
Site 5 is a private-owned web hosting company that is now looking for online chat agents to work from home. This is a very small company with just over 100 people, providing great opportunities for those that are interested in moving up and furthur in their career. They recruit home-based chat agents to help website owners resolve hosting errors and website issues. You will need to inform website owners of all the services Site 5 offers.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Type of Work:
Site 5 looks for people to assist customers through phone, live chat, or email. You will be responding to ticket requests from customers, analyzing error reports, responding to field sales questions, and resolving website errors. This is an entry level position that is available in multiple countries.
After some research, the pay has been reported to be around $13 – $15 per hour, and will also increase as pass.
At Site 5 , you are hired as a part-time employee with a benefits package that includes the following:
- All staff members receive 20 days of paid time off per year. This increases to 25 days after 3 years!
- Management-level positions receive 25 days of paid time off per year after 1 year with us!
- Health/dental/vision insurance is covered 100% for U.S. employees!
As far as hours, you will need to be able to work one of the following shifts:
- Saturday through Wednesday 10AM-6PM US Eastern Time.
- Saturday through Wednesday 6PM-2AM US Eastern Time.
- A reliable internet connection
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent Customer Service skill
- Must be able to type at least 40WPM+
- Experience using cPanel or WHM. Even if just as a customer at a web host.
- The ability to find patterns through reported errors.
- Critical problem solving skills
- Ability to Multitask
- General knowledge of the web hosting industry
- DNS Records and various errors related to them
- Email services and how they work
- How websites run on the internet
- FTP and how to manage files for websites
How to Apply with Site 5?
If you are interested in applying with Site 5, visit their official site and submit an online application.
Good Luck to all those who Apply!