Do you have customer service experience? Enjoy solving problems customers may have? Then OutPLEX (formerly known as Talk2Rep) has the perfect work from home customer service job for you.
What is OutPLEX?
You may or may not have heard of them but they are a legitimate US company headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and have been around since 2001.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
They have sub-offices in other States and also have nearshore overseas offices in the Dominican Republic and Colombia and are regularly looking for highly-skilled customer service agents to recruit.
OutPLEX works with well-known brands such as Verizon, Sears, General Electric, Lowes, American Express and many others offering top-notch customer service solutions via Digital Messaging, Voice Services and Value Added Services.
OutPLEX is a well-known and legitimate customer contact and call center business that works with renowned brands. This company is currently hiring work from home Customer Service Representatives to work primarily via Live Chat and Teleservices in the US, Columbia, and Dominican Republic.
What Industries Does OutPLEX Support?
One of the great things about working with OutPLEX as a customer service solution provider is that you could be working for different types of companies. They offer customer experience (CX) jobs in the following industries:
- Other industries
Now that you know what OutPLEX does as a company let’s find out what you need to do to start working for them.
How to Apply to OutPLEX
Before Applying to OutPLEX make sure that you have the basic requirements to start working with them. Listed below is all that you need to do before registering your application.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) from a recognized institution
- General education degree
- Strong ability to multitask
- Accurate and quick typing skills of 30-50 words and more per minute
- Great online research skills
- Ability to understand and use company software
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and communication skills
- Previous sales and customer service experience preferred
- Being bilingual would be to your advantage
When signing up to OutPLEX to become a work from home Live Chat Agent or Customer Service Rep you must have the basic equipment to actually carry out the job. You will need the following:
- A pc or laptop using no less than the Windows 10 Operating System (MAC not supported)
- A fast, reliable, and secure internet connection
- A USB headset
Some of the key responsibilities to be carried out when working with OutPLEX as a customer service representative and doing it well is:
- Answering customer queries and questions via chat or phone
- Resolving customer disputes and other customer-related issues
- Implementing company solutions
- Escalating unresolved issues using company procedures
How Much Can You Earn?
Depending on the role and employment level, rates according to Indeed start at $12 per hour. If it’s a sales position there is a base rate plus commission.
How To Apply
If you’re interested in joining the OutPLEX team in creating and delivering amazing customer experiences as a work at home team member you can apply here.
Also, if you have the advantage of being bilingual preferably English, Spanish and/or French you can also apply to OutPLEX’s other remote Customer Service Rep and Sales Chat Agent positions.
In regards to the interview process, there are a number of stages that you will have to go through such as a screening phone call, a written test, problem solving exercise and a background check.
You can browse their Careers page for current remote vacancies.
Pros and Cons
For all companies there are always two sides so let’s take a look at the pros and cons when working with OutPLEX.
- OutPLEX offers full and part-time opportunities to work as a customer service agent from the comfort of your home.
- Agents can be located in the US, Colombia and the Dominican Republic. This is great if you are located outside the US or if you want to work as a digital nomad in these countries.
- Paid Training is offered.
- You can only work for OutPLEX if you are located in one of the three countries that they operate from.
- You will have to take screening tests.
You May Also Like: Best 10 Online Chat Jobs You Can Do from Home
OutPLEX prides itself on being a “global family” and aims to create a culture that fosters growth and development.
If you have an interest in customer service, OutPLEX is a company you should consider working for. Browse their site and be sure to check out the reviews at Glassdoor or Indeed.
As there are a number of remote jobs being advertised on OutPLEX’s site why not share this post with others?
If you’re looking for more remote job opportunities? You can search for chat jobs online at FlexJobs.com. FlexJobs guarantees that every single job is 100% legitimate.