ABC Financial is a leading billing software provider primarily for gyms and health clubs. The company's billing software complies with regulatory guidelines and assists clients with billing questions, collections, and processing payment.
ABC Financial stresses that its Remote Customer Care Representatives are the face and voice of the company. Also, the daily actions of these representatives affect the operations of 8,200 health clubs that that ABC Financial serves.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
This is a full-time work-from-home position. The company also provides all the necessary hardware and equipment (ex. Laptop) required for this position.
Must live in Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas or Virginia.
Looking for more virtual customer service jobs like this? Check out FlexJobs. I highly recommend this job board for flexible, trusted work from home jobs, ad-free!
Requirements for ABC Financial
Education and/or Experience
- Mandatory high school diploma or recognized equivalent
- College degree preferred
- 1 or 2 years experience in a call center environment in a supervisory capacity
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and AS400
- Typing speed of at least 40 WPM
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to communicate direction accurately and effectively in writing and verbally, with other staff members
- Good leadership qualities
- Be able to evaluate employee performance and provide accurate feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bi-lingual is a plus
Compensation and Benefits at ABC Financial
Compensation details are yet to be made public. But they've been reported as competitive for the position and industry. Also, ABC Financial does offer paid training, 401K, and full benefits for its home-based workers. Plus, there is room for future career growth for prudent employees.
Applicants must be willing to work in a set work schedule. Also, hours are anywhere between 8-12 hours per day with periodic breaks.
How To Apply
Similarly, while you’re here, make sure to view this list of 57 Phone Jobs You Can Apply for Today! Good Luck!