Sitel is a company that seeks to help the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base. They do this by training great people and equipping them to address the needs of customers. Sitel is a great company that allows people the opportunity to work from home. If you’d want to work from home at your own hours, then you might want to sign up with Sitel.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
Keep reading to learn more about the requirements and responsibilities for the role along with how to apply.
First, according to Sitel, you should have a proven customer support experience or have experience working as a client service representative.
Also, you'll need strong phone contact handling skills and should be an active listener. In addition, you'll need to be familiar with CRM systems and their practices.
Excellent communication and presentation skills are highly encouraged. And, being a multi-tasker and managing your time effectively is a big bonus!
As with many work from home jobs, a high school diploma is required.
- Responsible for managing large amounts of incoming calls.
- You will be in charge of generating sales leads.
- Will be tasked with identifying and assessing the customers’ needs so as to ensure maximum satisfaction.
- To build sustainable relationships based on trust which the candidate will do through interactive and open communication.
- Produce accurate and complete information
- In addition to meeting the sales targets made for personal or customer service teams, be able to call handling quotas.
- Be able to handle complaints, give appropriate solutions or alternatives. Meanwhile, do that all within the set time limits, and also follow up so as to ensure resolution.
- Keeping records of all customer interactions. For example, processing customer accounts as well as file documents.
- Should follow all communication procedures, policies, and guidelines.
- Similarly, should go the extra mile to engage the customers.
Qualifications and skills
All agents should be customer-focused, have basic data entry skills, good phone skills. Likewise, you'll need to be good at listening, building relationships, have good people skills, and be interpersonal savvy.
The pay is hourly based and there is the possibility for incentive opportunities. Bi-weekly pay via direct deposit for all employees.
Benefits to Working for Sitel
You’d think that working from home is enough, but no. There are more perks to working for Sitel.
- You receive paid professional training all from the comfort of your home.
- Also, you'll receive dental and medical benefits when you are a full-time employee.
- Additionally, there is holiday pay and vacation time available.
- You are hired as an employee as opposed to being hired as an independent contractor.
- Similarly, there are part-time and full-time shifts are available.
- Receive employee discounts with the major brand-name partners that are under Sitel such as PC manufacturers, consumer electronics companies, and mobile communication companies.
What kind of calls to expect?
Calls may include billing inquiries, service or product orders, product or account inquiries, installation scheduling, as well as troubleshooting for technical products. Namely, Sitel’s clients are from different fields such as hospitality, retail, healthcare, telecommunications, and financial services.
How To Apply for Sitel
To apply, visit Sitel work from home application page.
Finally, looking for more jobs like this? Go to FlexJobs for a huge list of scam-free, work from home customer service jobs. This site hands-down is one of the most consistent job boards that ensure all jobs are handpicked for legitimacy.