Omni Interactions specialize in business transformation and provide virtual customer contact solutions for fast growing companies. Many of which are on the Fortune 500 companies list. They esteem themselves as being the most “experienced work-at-home leadership team in the world”. With 120 years combined work in call center transformation efforts, work-at-home outsourcing, and work-at-home consulting in customer service and sales support expertise, Omni continues to connect Gig Workers with leading brands.
Benefits & Perks
Since Omni is known as a strong leader in the gig working community, individuals can thrive as a 1099 contractor. You will have the flexibility to set your own schedule and hours. You are also paid for your available time as well, and makes this role easier to earn a sustainable living. This means that no matter the workflow, the hours you are scheduled and available to your role, are the hours you get paid!
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Omni Interactions believe that gig workers “deserve the best” and show this with their commitment to transparency, diversity and inclusion, competitive earnings, free education resources and embracing change in the workplace. Read their company Bill of Rights for their gig working community!
As a Contracted Work From Home Customer Service Representative, Omni allows you to self-schedule in 30-minute or 1-hour blocks You’ll be responding to chats, emails, and calls from customers, documenting details of calls & customer interactions in the appropriate systems and navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time. The goal is to quickly help customers solve problems in a creative way.
To work for Omni Interactions candidates need to be, and have the following:
- Must be at least 18+ years of age.
- Must have a home office which allows for quiet and uninterrupted work.
- Must have a dedicated phone line with a customized professional greeting.
- Must adhere and be able to meet the internet speed and computer hardware requirements.
- Be available to work from home, or any quiet place with a closed door.
- Possess ability to navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time
- Have great communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to type 20 WPM or more.
- Have solid computer skills, including typing and navigation.
- Possess customer service solution minded character and have patience, empathy with customers.
Payment & Salary
Starting at Omni Interactions, you can average around $15 per hour with earnings up to $20 an hour. You may also receive performance-based pay & other incentives. Your wage will depend on a few factors like, the campaign you are assigned to, call type, call volume, and level of involvement needed for your customer service.
Give yourself 15-45 minutes of available time to apply. You will be directed to a computer speed test to test your computer's speed compatibility, so just be sure you are using the computer you plan to use while working with Omni. This also includes a typing speed test (20 wpm is their ideal minimum) and an assessment so that they can assess your workability to be appropriately matched for potential work campaigns. Omni explains this process well in their FAQ’s!
Ready to get started? You can learn more about Omni’s Contractor Customer Service role when you apply here!