Looking for a flexible work at home phone job? Liveops is a call center based in Santa Clara, California. The company provides call center outsourcing to clients using US home-based agents. Additionally, Liveops has hired more than 10,000 virtual call center agents. Most of their agents are independent contractors.
Here is what I discovered about working at Liveops.
What Work at Home Positions Are Available with Liveops?
Liveops hires independent contractors to review and place calls inquiring about particular products or services. Although most calls are inbound sales calls, there are other types of positions available. The company hires for these 6 jobs:
- General/Inbound Agent – The pay varies with this position and solely depends on the client/employer.
- Licensed Insurance Agent – Independent insurance agents usually make around $13-$15 per hour, while top performers can average around $22-$30 per hour.
- Outbound Call Center Agent
- Roadside Assistance Agent
- Advanced Sales Agent – The pay for this position usually averages around $9.60 for every 30-minute block, according to most reviews.
- Bilingual Call Center Agent – Available for those bilingual in French or Spanish.
What are the Job Requirements?
An ideal candidate for a Liveops vacancy must have the qualifications below:
- Excellent communication skills
- Submit a voice audition
- Successfully complete a background and credit check, which is an approximate fee of $65
- Successfully complete training, which is provided at no cost and is done at your own pace
In addition, candidates must also have the following technical requirements:
- Landline phone with all features disabled
- Computer connected to high-speed internet
- USB headset
- Cable or DSL Connection to the internet (no wireless connections)
- Minimum of 1GB RAM
How to Apply for Liveops?
If you are interested in applying to one of their home-based agent positions, find out which jobs are currently available at Liveops! In order to apply, you will need to complete the login process by creating a password using a valid email address.
Final Thoughts on Liveops Home-Based Agents
One of the greatest benefits of these positions is flexibility. Being a home-based agent allows you to choose your schedule as long as you work for a minimum of 10 hours per week. For more information, check out the Liveops official website. Good luck to all those who send in their applications!
You May Also Like: