Become A Home Based Agent with LiveOps
Live Ops is a call center based in Santa Clara, CA, that provides call center outsourcing to clients using only US home-based agents. The company has hired more than 10,000 virtual call center agents that are mostly independent contractors.
Live Ops is a flexible phone job that allows you to choose your schedule as long as you work for a minimum of 10 hours per week. Here is what I discovered about LiveOps .
Work at Home Positions Available with LiveOps
Live Ops hires independent contractors to review and place calls inquiring about particular products or services. Although most calls are inbound sales calls, there are other types of positions available, which are:
- Advanced Sales Agent – The pay for this position usually averages around $9.60 for every 30-minute block, according to most reviews
- Bilingual Call Center Agents ( French and Spanish)
- General / Inbound Agent – The pay varies with this position and solely depends on the client you are working for
- Licensed Insurance Agent – Independent Insurance agents usually make around $13-$15 per hour, while top performers can average around $22-$30 per hour
- Outbound Call Center Agents
- Roadside Assistance Agent
What is Required to Work for LiveOps?
An ideal candidate for a LiveOps vacancy must have the qualifications below:
- Excellent communications skills
- Must submit a voice audition
- Successfully complete a background and Credit check at a fee of around $65
- Must complete training which is provided at no cost and is done at your own pace
- A landline phone with all features disabled
- Computer connected to high-speed internet
- USB headset
- Cable or DSL Connection to the internet (No Wireless Connections)
- Minimum of 1GB Ram memory
Additional technical requirements are specified on their site here.
How to Apply to LiveOps?
If you are interested in applying to LiveOps, go here to start the application process. You must complete the login process by creating a password using a valid email address. For more information, check out the Live Ops official website. You can also check out their FAQ page. Good Luck to all those who send in their applications!