There are a lot of flexible work from home jobs which offer you the ability to choose the period in which you would like to actually do the work. There are a wide range of flexible work from home jobs either you want a day schedule or night schedule, and the options are increasing.
We have written about some of these flexible work from home jobs in previous articles although, scattered around. Right now, we would like to provide all that information in one piece.
100 Flexible Work from Home Jobs with Day and Night Shifts
Here are the curated jobs listed on the basis of each category. You will notice that some of the companies seem repeated but that is due to the fact that they provide opportunities in those categories.
With online learning becoming more digital with each passing day, so has private tutoring tilted to fit the trend. If you do have knowledge about specific courses and are passionate about sharing knowledge, you may just be able to earn some extra income by rendering tutoring services.
The sessions can be done via Google Hangouts, Skype videos or a platform where the tutor and student can interact face to face.
These are the companies that provide home-based jobs in the educational sector.
- Tutor ABC – http://recruit.tutorabc.com/program/index.asp
- VIPKid – https://t.vipkid.com.cn/
- Aim-for-A Tutoring – http://www.aim4a.com/tutors.php
- ISUS – http://jobs.ispeakuspeak.com/
- GoFluent – https://www.gofluent.com/us-en/careers/
- Kaplan – http://www.kaplan.com/careersatkaplan/pages/kaplancareers.aspx
- iTalki – https://www.italki.com/home
- Remilon – http://education-portal.com/pages/Contractors.html
- Pearson Scoring – http://www.pearsonassessments.com/careers.html
- Elevate K12 – http://elevatek12.com/
- ETS – https://www.ets.org/
- Learn Light – http://careers.learnlight.com
- Reasoning Mind – https://www.reasoningmind.org/careers/
There are a lot of companies looking to fill their customer service positions and you could be hired either as an employee or an independent contractor depending on the location and job requirements. Here are some companies which have various openings.
14. Triple AAA – https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Aaa
15. Apptical – http://www.apptical.com/contact-us/career-opportunities/
17. ACD Direct – http://www.acddirect.com/
20. ContractWorld – http://www.contractworld.jobs/
22. Great Virtualworks – http://greatvirtualworks.com/become-an-agent/
23. NextWave – http://www.nextwaveathome.com/
24. Parameds – https://www.parameds.com/join.html
25. Pierce Eislen – http://www.pi-ei.com/
26. Sedgwick – https://www.sedgwick.com/careers/Pages/default.aspx
27. S&E Group LLC. – https://www.segroupllc.org/
28. Westat – http://www.westat.com/
29. Alorica at Home – http://apply.aloricaathome.com/applynow.html
30. Televated – http://www.televated.com/
32. Expert Planet – http://expertplanet.com/
34. USA Contact Point – https://www.indeed.com/cmp/USA-Contact-Point
More Jobs to Like: 15 Companies You Can Apply for Today and Earn $20 Per Hour or More!
Transcription, Translation, and Linguistic
This is another area that has a lot of opportunities available and a fairly high demand. You could be working as a translator, transcriptionist or linguist. If you would like to polish your skills in this area, you should check out this FREE 4-day transcription course.
35. 1-888 Type It Up – http://www.1888typeitup.com/transcription-jobs/
36. AccuTran Global– http://accutranglobal.com/
39. Hollywood Transcriptions – http://www.hollywoodtranscriptions.com/
41. Focus Forward – http://www.fftranscription.com/become-a-transcriber/
44. Go Transcript – http://gotranscript.com/
45. Amphion Medical – http://amphionmedical.com/
46. Literably – https://literably.com/scorer-signup
47. Conifer Health – http://coniferhealth.com/careers/
48. MModal (formerly known as MedQuist) – https://mmodal.com/careers/
49. Precyse – http://www.precyse.com/
50. 3 Play Media – http://www.3playmedia.com/company/jobs/
51. Appen Butler Hill – http://www.appen.com/company/opportunities/
52. Rev – https://www.rev.com/freelancers
53. Scribie – https://scribie.com/freelance-transcription#intro
54. WeLocalize – http://talent.welocalize.com
This area is very particular about details. If you do have some free time and have an eye for the details, you will do pretty well in this area and also earn some extra money. The pay is often dependent on the quantity of work done so your earning power could be determined by you.
57. Dion Data Solutions – http://www.diondatasolutions.net/opportunities.htm
58. Konsus – https://www.konsus.com/career
59. Microworkers – https://ttv.microworkers.com/index/template
60. OneSpace – www.work.onespace.com
61. Clickworker – http://www.clickworker.com/become-a-clickworker/
62. Great American Opportunities – http://gafundraising.com/contact/
63. Vitac – http://www.vitac.com/careers/index.asp
Web Search Evaluator
Web search evaluators perform basic online tasks to evaluate the quality and relevance of internet-based search results, ranking, and relevancy of search returns. It is a job which pays a decent amount with the possibility of earning up to $13.50 per hour. Here are some of the companies where you could find an opening.
65. Leapforce – Appen (formerly Leapforce)
66. Lionbridge – http://www.thesmartcrowd.com/about/workers/job-opportunities/
67. Team AI–https://teemwork.ai/
68. Workforce Logiq – https://www.workforcelogiq.com
Flexible Bookkeeping Jobs
If you have some accounting skills, you can earn some money just by working from home. Bookkeeping involves keeping financial records and if you do have some time, this can be done any time of the day. Here are some platforms where you can find some work.
69. Bookminders – http://www.bookminders.com/
70. BidAWiz – http://www.bidawiz.com/expert/requirements
71. Accounting Department – https://www.accountingdepartment.com/
72. Click Accountant – http://www.clickaccounts.com/whoweare_careers.html
Freelance writing is a way to express your creativity in the form of words. If you have excellent grammar and research skills, you can deliver great content and get paid for it.
73. Wise Bread http://www.wisebread.com/make-money-writing-for-wise-bread
75. TripleCurve –Read more – https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/TripleCurve
76. Love to Know – http://www.lovetoknow.com/apply
77. Squidoo – http://www.squidoo.com/
78. Online Writing Jobs – http://www.onlinewritingjobs.com/
79. Hire Writers – http://www.hirewriters.com/
80. Blogmutt – https://www.blogmutt.com/pages/writer
81. Writers Access – https://www.writeraccess.com/apply-writer/
82. Writers Domain – https://www.writersdomain.net/en/waitlist
You can work from home as an online moderator where you will be required to monitor Facebook posts, comments that are posted on blogs, message boards, websites and chat rooms. Moderators will settle disputes, remove posts that are offensive or those that break forum rules and also put posts into their rightful categories.
If you are up for that, these platforms may have some openings for you.
83. Metaverse Mod Squad – https://modsquad.com/careers/
84. eModeration – http://www.emoderation.com/
85. BabyCenter – http://www.babycenter.com/100_community-moderator_10368229.bc
86. Zynga – https://zynga.com/careers
87. Live world – http://www.liveworld.com/careers/liveworld-moderator/
These flexible work from home jobs will require to communicate in real time or respond to email inquiries from clients. You must be knowledgeable about the service and some of the platforms do provide training before start.
88. Automattic – https://automattic.com/work-with-us/happiness-engineer/
90. Ginger.io – https://ginger.io/careers
91. Needle – https://register.needle.com/
92. Weebly –https://careers.squareup.com/us/en
93. Sedewick – https://www.sedgwick.com/careers/Pages/default.aspx
94. Presto Experts – http://www.prestoexperts.com/?isLPRedirected=true
95. Uber – https://www.uber.com/jobs
Some people actually do enjoy taking surveys and can earn from that. Here, you have to give answers to various selected surveys and be paid for it in the process. The pay varies by the company but can go as high as $10 per hour.
96. Pinecone Research – www.pineconeresearch.com
97. Toluna – www.toluna-group.com
99. Vindale Research – www.vindale.com
Find more survey companies at my partner survey site called realonlinesurveys.com
The virtual administrative assistants or the virtual assistants offer support or collaboration to clients from a home office. They will assist clients in administrative, social, creative, or technical forms. There are several companies that provides part-time home-based jobs as a virtual assistant.
103. Time Etc. – http://timeetc.com/us/be-a-virtual-assistant/
104. Vicky Virtual – http://vickyvirtual.com/join-team/
105. Gabbyville – https://www.gabbyville.com/
106. Virtual Office VA – http://www.virtualofficeva.com/
107. Virtual Gal Friday – http://www.virtualgalfriday.com/join-our-team.html
108. Boldly – https://boldly.com/jobs/
While I cannot guarantee at this point that these companies are presently hiring but they do provide opportunities from time to time. I do recommend that you check out the site from time to time to know the latest.
I suggest FlexJobs. This website has been rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau and a money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with their service. FlexJobs assures candidates that every job posted is legit 100%. Head over to FlexJobs to begin your search!