Looking for a flexible part-time or full-time work from home phone position? Consider joining Sitel's team! Sitel at Home is a global outsourcing telemarketing company based in Nashville, Tennessee. This company has built trust and strong customer relationships with many top brands. They manage over 110 sites in 23 countries with over 58,000 staff members.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
Types of Work at Home Positions at Sitel
Sitel hires home-based call center employees to take inbound calls. These calls are related to account billing inquiries, product orders, installation scheduling, and tech support. All positions involve some type of sales and can be either full-time or part-time. Lastly, agents hired by Sitel are expected to commit to a set weekly schedule (5 days a week). Full-time schedules are 6-8 hours per day while part-time schedules are 4-5 hours per day.
Benefits and Pay
Sitel hires agents as employees, not independent contractors. They offer hourly pay, which is approximately $9-$11 per hour. Employees are paid through direct deposit or total pay card (debit card). Additionally, Sitel work at home agents enjoy a great benefits package. Benefits include:
- Paid Training
- Medical and Health for full-time employees
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Hourly pay with possible incentives
- Employee discounts
Requirements For Sitel Jobs
In order to be work at Sitel, applicants must meet specific job requirements. Below is a list of qualifications applicants must have:
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Great verbal and listening skills
- Noise-free environment
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Sales experience a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Additionally, Sitel has the following computer requirements:
- Personal computer with a Windows 7 or 8 operating system
- High-Speed Internet with DSL or cable
- Internet Download speed at 1.5 MB
- Internet Upload speed at 1.5 MB
To confirm your computer meets the above requirements, it will need to successfully complete a computer diagnostic check. Visit their site for a more detailed computer requirement list.
How to Apply with Sitel
If you are interested in working at Sitel, simply visit their website to view current openings. In order to do so, however, you will need to complete a general contact form with your name, email address, and phone number. If you have any questions, please read their FAQ page. Start the application process here!
Final Thoughts on Working From Home with Sitel
There are many benefits to working at Sitel. Sitel offers a flexible schedule to allow for work-life balance. Additionally, they are a trusted global leader. As a result, employees have the opportunity to work with a variety of worldwide brands. New employees appreciate they offer paid training as one of their perks. Therefore, if you are looking for a part-time or full-time phone position, consider exploring Sitel's openings. Good luck to all those who will apply!
You May Also Like: