Sitel [email protected] is a global outsourcing telemarketing company that is based in Nashville, TN and has built trust and strong customer relationships with many top brands. They manage over 110 sites, 23 countries, and over 58,000 staff members.
Sitel hires home-based call center employees to take inbound calls handling account billing inquiries, product orders, installation scheduling, and tech support. All positions involve some type of sales and can be either full-time or part-time. Agents hired by Sitel are expected to commit to the same set (5 days a week) schedule weekly. Full-time schedules are 6-8 hours per day while part-time schedules are 4-5 hours per day.
Benefits and Pay
Sitel hires agents as employees, not independent contractors and offers an hourly based pay which is approximately $9-$11 per hour. You are paid through direct deposit or total pay card (debit card) and also get to enjoy their great benefits package which includes the following:
- Paid Training
- Medical and Health for Full-time Employees
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Hourly based pay with possible incentives
- Employee Discounts
What are the Requirements For Sitel [email protected]?
Below is a list of qualifications that applicants must have to be considered for a position with this company:
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Great verbal and listening skills
- Noise-free environment
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Sales experience a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Computer Requirements:
- Personal computer with a Windows 7 or 8 operating system
- High-Speed Internet with DSL or cable
- Internet Speed – Download speed at 1.5 MB, Upload speed at 1.5 MB
To confirm that your computer meets the above requirements, it will need to complete a computer diagnostic check successfully. For a more detailed specific computer requirement list, visit their site.
How to Apply with Sitel?
If you are interested to work at Sitel, you can start the application process here.
Good Luck to All those Who Will Apply!