Many of you may have stumbled across a site called FlexJobs. Is this really a legitimate site or another scam? Let's find out…
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
For most of us who are looking to be financially independent and to be able to decide our own working hours, the first step we would need to take is to find out how and where we can get started on our work at home journey.
The truth is this, no newspaper or billboard will advise work at home opportunities on their pages and this is because most work at home opportunities can only be found online. This is where FlexJobs.com comes into the picture.
Before I joined the site, I had already seen lots of reviews on how amazing and incredible their services were but I could not trust some of these reviews. I decided to register with them so I could see first-hand what the site was all about and if it was worth investing in.
FlexJobs.com is one of the leading job search sites for finding flexible and part-time telecommuting jobs from home. Basically, they filter out all the scams so you don’t have to – and they do deliver.
What Type of Jobs Does FlexJobs Provide?
Like I pointed out earlier, some of the job offers you can find are telecommuting jobs, part-time jobs, freelancing jobs and flexible jobs. All these jobs have been screened for legitimacy, to save you time and stress.
Are there any Fees at FlexJobs?
FlexJobs does charge a monthly subscription fee. This is probably the main reason why most people are afraid to sign up with. The reason of charging a membership fee is because it is an online recruiting service, therefore it does not collect advertising fees from employers.
It will also help employers post their legitimate work at home opportunities since they are not being charged for it. I can assure you that in the end, the token you pay as the membership fee will be well worth it.
Here are your options…
- $9.95 for 30 Days
- $29.95 for a 3-month membership
- $49.95 for a One-Year membership
Why Should You Use FlexJobs.com?
There are numerous benefits you will derive if you register with FlexJobs.com and some of these benefits are carefully discussed below.
- FlexJobs will screen every work at home job which means the listings are 100% legitimate and scam-free.
- The listings will link back to the employer’s original posting.
- Listings are updated regularly.
- Wide varieties of positions are available and sometimes Flexjobs will help you with the description of the company.
- Saves you time for finding and getting jobs.
- Recognized worldwide and accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
How To Get Started?
The sign-up and registration process is pretty straight forward. From there, you may be greeted by a customer service agent. The site does have a money-back guarantee policy if you only pay for one month of service. I have read no one has had any problems receiving their money back.
Once you are in, you must input information about your skills and experience. You can upload your resume or create one using their tools. Once your profile goes public, you are ready to start searching for jobs. If you would like to get job alerts by email, that is available as well.
My Final Thoughts
During my month as a subscriber, I was amazingly surprised at the amount of legitimate work at home jobs posted. I've found the listings to be of very high quality. Whether the fee is worth it or not, would depend totally on how much you plan to use the site. I think FlexJobs.com is a great site for freelancers who are just beginning or stay at home parents seriously looking for a flexible home-based job.
Have you personally tried FlexJobs? Did they help you find a flexible, work at home job? I would love to hear your feedback in my comment section below!