Slice the Pie is a site that was created to give upcoming artists a chance to showcase their music and have it reviewed. This can lead to them being able to raise funds for the creation of their first album. Members are able to write short reviews which enables you to earn a little extra money yourself.
When signing up, you’re asked to rate a variety of music on a “Love to Hate” scale. You may be asked to rate a variety of tunes, so if you feel uncomfortable reviewing a certain area of music, you can always skip it.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
How Does Slice the Pie Works?
Here’s how it works – I made a video tutorial explaining step by step how to get set up and start reviewing your first song with Slice the Pie.
Tips To Earn Money with Slice the Pie
Whether you’re earning four cents, seven cents or fifteen cents per review, increase your Slice the Pie earnings by learning some inside advice:
- Give the site your full, undivided attention. It will be hard to give an honest review while you’re doing something else. To maximize your income with Slice the Pie, you should try to review as many tracks as possible per hour — so that will require much focus.
- Start writing your review as soon as the track begins playing. This will help you describe how you honestly feel about the track. Try to have the review fully written in 90 seconds.
- Write reviews quickly and easily by sticking to a method. The first sentence can be about the song's rhythm, then the second sentence can describe the instruments. Follow that sentence with your feelings about the vocals, then another sentence.
How To Get Started with Slice the Pie?
To get started, you would simply visit this Slice the Pie signup link.
You will need a valid email address and Paypal account to receive payments. You can cash out as soon as you reach $10 in your account. Payments are sent out every Tuesday and Friday.
Slice the Pie is a great way to make money quickly and easily. But keep in mind the pay is very low and could be time-consuming. However, if you’re the type of person who really enjoys listening to music and sharing your thoughts through a written review, then Slice the Pie is a good way to earn a bit of extra money for your effort.
Have you ever used Slice the Pie? How much money did you earn? Would you recommend it to others?
This post may contain some affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy here.