Have time on your hands for a part-time job to work on your own schedule in a faced paced online environment? Sykes Is looking for teachers with teachers certification for a remote Teacher Quality Evaluator role.
Sykes is not accepting applications from the following areas: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC
Responsibilities as a Teacher Quality Evaluator
Use your teaching experience and skills! You will be responsible for determining top-quality educational and family-friendly online services. Must have access to your own PC (must not be a MAC). You will also need to have an activated smartphone with Wi-Fi capabilities. The best applicants must have the strongest computer skills. Take advantage of high-level class training, access to benefits, and advancement opportunities.
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- 10-30 hours per month around your own schedule.
- Verified teaching certification
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the classroom in one of the following grades PreK – 6th grade
- Operating System – Windows 10 or newer
- High-Speed Internet Service Upload Cannot work in the state, we are unable to hire in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Washington DC
Compensation is $25.00 an hour.
In addition you:
- Must be able to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and maintain confidentiality
- You will need to create a candidate profile before being invited to interview.
- Best candidates will not be currently working with or developing online services for kids.
How To Apply?
If you are interested in applying as a Teacher Quality Evaluator, visit Sykes official website here.
Find More Part-Time Work from Home Jobs
Looking for a reliable job board to search for legitimate jobs daily? FlexJobs is one of the best and credible sites for job seekers to find flexible part-time work from home opportunities. Go here to see how you can get started!