Have time on your hands for a part-time job? Looking to work on your own schedule in a faced paced environment? In addition, do you want to work online? Sykes is looking for teachers with teachers certification for a remote Teacher Quality Evaluator role.
Sykes is not accepting applications from the following areas: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC
Responsibilities as a Teacher Quality Evaluator
First, let's talk about responsibilities. The biggest is that you'll use your teaching experience and skills! You will be responsible for offering family-friendly education. Second, you'll need access to your own PC. But, it can't be a Mac computer. However, any PC or laptop (not Mac) will do.
Also, you'll need to have an activated smartphone with Wi-Fi capabilities. The best applicants will have strong computer skills. And, you can take advantage of high-level class training, access to benefits, and advancement opportunities.
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- 10-30 hours per month around your own schedule.
- Verified teaching certification.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the classroom in one of the following grades PreK – 6th grade.
- Operating System must be Windows 10 or newer.
- High-Speed Internet.
- Cannot work in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Washington DC
Compensation is $25.00 an hour to start.
- Need to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and maintain confidentiality.
- Will need to create a candidate profile before being invited to interview.
- Can't be currently working with or developing online services for kids.
How To Apply?
Finally, if you are interested in applying as a Teacher Quality Evaluator, visit Sykes official website here.
Find More Part-Time Work from Home Jobs
Similarly, FlexJobs is one of the best and credible sites for job seekers to find flexible part-time work from home opportunities. Go here to see how you can get started!