Call Center QA is a remote call center hiring independent contractors to work from home part-time in the United States. They actively hire veterans, disabled adults, and home-based parents as part of their call center workforce. Interested in a work at home phone job? Read on to learn more about this opportunity!
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
What is the Job Description?
Call Center QA has openings for work from home Telephone Mystery Shoppers. These are independent contractor positions. In this role, the company gives Mystery Shoppers call assignments. Based on these assignments, Mystery Shoppers complete calls to various call centers and ask about specific products or services. Then, they provide call center feedback. Experience is not required!
What is the Pay Rate?
Whenever a call meets all guidelines and paperwork is properly submitted, Call Center QA pays $5 to $10 for the work done. Currently, the company pays through PayPal, but alternate payment methods may be introduced in the near future.
What are the Requirements?
Call Center QA requires Telephone Mystery Shoppers to work a variety of hours and shifts. This position is only open to U.S. residents, who are very fluent in English. Additionally, applicants will need a computer with Internet access. However, there are no specific computer requirements. So while you do not need a top of the line system, you do need to be able to send in documents and other required forms through email.
Some general requirements include:
- Access to the Internet to receive emails for each assignment
- A land-line phone for placing calls
- Ability to work independently
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Fluent in English
- Excellent telephone presence
- Strong organizational skills plus attention to detail
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
What is the Application Process?
The application process is quite simple and requires you to take two test evaluations to be considered for a position with this company. You can apply by uploading your resume and filling out a short application form on their official site. Then you will wait for a response from them to know if you were successful.
If you meet the requirements and are interested, apply to Call Center QA here!
Final Thoughts on Call Center QA
Call Center QA gets good marks for intentionally hiring veterans, disabled adults, and home-based parents. Many call center jobs have specific technology requirements, but this position does not. As a result, it is easier to get started and you will not need to invest money upfront. In addition, this position is of note for beginners as experience is not required. If you enjoy telephone work and providing written feedback, consider applying to be a Telephone Mystery Shopper. Good luck to all those who apply!
You May Also Like: