NexRep Work from Home Call Center Jobs (Earn Up To $15 Per Hour)
Nexrep is a great work at home opportunity for individuals that are sales-driven and enjoy choosing their own schedule. It is a virtual call center offering flexible hours for positions such as inbound and outbound calling, tech support, virtual sales consulting, virtual receptionist, and beauty consultation.
To work for the company, certification is required and completed through online webinars as all communication is done via email.
You May Also Like 50 Legit Work at Home Jobs That Pay $16 Per Hour or More!
What is the Pay?
Most NexRep agents get paid an average of around $10 to $15 per hour after the commission is factored in, while top performing agents make over $25 an hour.Payday is every two weeks via direct deposit or mailed check.
Here is a breakdown of the pay for each position:
- Inbound agents have no hourly rate. All pay is 100% commission-based with no limit or cap on the amount of money you can earn.
- “As seen on TV” Infomercial Agents earn around $15 per hour.
- Beauty Consultants receive a base pay of $10 an hour.
- Outbound Sales Agents make around $5 per hour plus commission.
- Technical Support Agents are paid a flat rate of $10 an hour.
- Virtual Receptionist pay starts around $0.25 per talk minute.
- Virtual Sales Consultants receive a base pay of $8 an hour plus commission.
What is the Schedule like at Nexrep?
- Beauty consultants are required to work a minimum of 20 hours a week within Monday-Friday 6am-10pm and Saturday 8am-6pm EST.
- Inbound Agents take calls 24/7, and must work at least 2 hours at a time. Outbound is open 7 days a week from 9am – 11pm Eastern Time. Both inbound and outbound have a minimum requirement of 15 hours a week.
- Technical support operates 7 days a week from 9am -10pm Eastern Time with a 25 hour a week minimum.
- Virtual receptionists take appointment setting calls Monday-Saturday 7am-12am and Sunday 7am-10pm Eastern Time, with a 15 hour a week minimum.
- Virtual sales consultants operate from 9am-9pm Eastern Time 7 days a week, with a 20 hour a week minimum.
What is the certification and training like at NexRep?
- Beauty Consultants – Certification for beauty consultants is 1 week, Monday-Friday 10am-4pm Eastern Time. This will include time in the classroom and taking practice calls.
- Inbound Agents – Certification for Inbound agents is 2 weeks, the first being in a virtual classroom and the second taking live calls and receiving performance feedback and coaching. For the first week the hours will be Monday-Friday 10am-3pm and for the second is Monday-Friday 10am-4pm Eastern Time.
- Outbound Agents – Certification for Outbound agents is also 2 weeks, with the first in a virtual classroom and the second taking live calls. For the week in the classroom the schedule is Tuesday-Friday from 11am to 4pm and the second week certification will be Monday-Friday from 10am-1pm or 1pm-4pm Eastern Time. Certification for tech support is 2 weeks Monday-Friday 10am-3:30pm Eastern Time. A lot of time will be spent in the virtual classroom along with practicing troubleshooting techniques.
- Virtual Receptionists – Certification for 1 week Monday-Friday 10am-3pm Eastern Time. This will include time in the classroom and taking practice calls.
- Virtual Sales Consultants – Certification for virtual sales consultants is 1 week, Tuesday-Friday 11am-4pm Eastern Time. This will include time in the classroom and taking practice calls.
What skills/special training do you need for NexRep?
While NexRep has a preference for those that already have special skills, they also consider those that do not meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of call center experience is needed
- College degree is preferred
- Must have basic computer skills
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and sales
- Active email account
- High-speed Internet access hard wired in, no Wi-Fi
- Unlimited long distance for certification or a Google voice account
- USB headset noise cancelling headset, such as Plantronics 478 Stereo USB Headset/Mic
- Windows-based computer with updated software
Are you an independent contractor or an employee?
You are an independent contractor and responsible for your own taxes. NexRep will send out a 1099 if you make over $600 by the end of a calendar year.
Are there any fees at Nexrep?
There is a $25 fee to cover both the background check and training material. NexRep requires a background check for all of their agents to ensure their client’s personal information is protected. You are only required to pay this fee after you have completed an assessment and are invited to a certification class.
What is the application process at Nexrep?
If you are interested in applying to Nexrep, please apply at http://nexrep.com/agents.html#become_agent and attach a copy of your resume to the online application.
Looking for more legit home-based jobs?
- Search my free work at home directory with more than hundreds of paid opportunities.
- See this list of more high-paying work from home jobs.
- Check out FlexJobs, a highly trusted work at home job board with flexible, scam-free jobs.
- Visit my YouTube page for live work at home video tutorials, tips, giveaways, and more! You can also find us on Facebook and Pinterest.
Latest posts by Lashay (see all)
- Lionbridge Review: Get Paid $12/hr To Rate Online Google Results - July 19, 2019
- Top 11 Legit Apps Like Ibotta to Get Cash Back - July 14, 2019
- Best 14 Part-Time Online Jobs for College Students - July 5, 2019