Blooms Today is a nationwide flower arrangement and flower delivery service. The company has served millions of customers all over the United States. And not only that, but they've been in the business for 17 years!
Also, the company deals in gourmet treats, fruits, plants, and gifts for all occasions. Blooms Today is looking for an Independent Sales Representative based in any U.S. state EXCEPT Florida, California, and Texas. Big shout out to Rat Race Rebellion for finding this job lead!
Before we jump into everything required, please remember to read everything. I'd hate for you to be disqualified for not reading instructions. This job is a GREAT opportunity, especially if you love sales and being on the phone!
Requirements at Blooms Today
First, let's talk about the requirements that you'll have to meet.
- Experience in a sales position with evidence of success in influencing sales and closing deals.
- Strong knowledge of selling, up-selling, promotion, and marketing of products and services.
- Evidence of successfully learning how to sell industry-specific products and services.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience with phone-based sales.
- Evidence of meeting and exceeding goals.
Looking for high-paying work from home jobs? See this list of 50 Companies
Next, let's talk about responsibilities.
- Working in conjunction with other sales members to meet or exceed set quotas and sales goals while maintaining a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Improve product sales and customer satisfaction by educating customers on the benefits and features of our products.
- Improving sales and customer satisfaction by up-selling or recommending complementary products and services.
- Succeeding in a performance-based work environment.
- Maximizing up-selling and closing multiple sales on each call to exceed minimum sales quota.
- Convert sales on inbound sales calls (no outbound sales calls or cold calling).
Now, what are some desired requirements? What is Blooms Today looking for in the perfect candidate? First, if you've had a customer service job, these requirements are much the same. For example, you'll need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in sales or previous successful sales experience
- Technical knowledge of managing and running phone and web-based applications
- Competitive nature
- Ability to handle a challenging and fast-paced work environment
- Experience with handling objections effectively
- Ability to work independently from home with little supervision
Last, let's talk about what you'll need when working from home with Blooms Today. As with any work from home job, there are a few different technology things that you'll have to have. You'll need:
- Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or IE11 internet browser
- Dual-Core 2.1 GHz processor
- Windows 10
- 4 GB RAM minimum memory
- USB headset compatible with VoIP phone
- At least 1220 x 1024 screen resolution monitor
- Current and updated antivirus software
Incentives and Pay Rate
Finally, let's talk about pay. Fortunately, the pay rate starts out fairly high for a work from home entry-level job. Plus, there are bonus opportunities. When you work for Blooms Today, you can expect:
- Starting pay is $14 per hour with the potential of earning up to $25 per hour with exemplary performance.
- Potential for performance-based bonuses for top-selling independent sales representatives well above the hourly rate.
And now, let's talk about training. Luckily, you'll get all the training you need to do your job with Blooms Today. And, you'll also get regular training too. When you join the team, you'll get:
- Full training including online videos, webinars, and tutorials.
- And a comprehensive sales support system to ensure personal growth and high performance.
How To Apply with Blooms Today
Furthermore, if you're interested in applying with Blooms Today, submit your application here:
For more customer service jobs, see this big list of 57 phone jobs you can apply for today.
Want more work from home job leads? Stay up to date by following our Facebook page. We post consistently and include a lot of different options. Also, we love helping you find your dream work from home job.
We're looking forward to connecting with you!