1-800-Flowers Review: Work from Home Taking Flower Orders
1-800-Flowers is a New York based floral company that hires seasonal customer service agents to work from home. Most of their hiring is done during their peak seasons such as Mother’s Day, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day among others. As a call center agent, you would be handling inbound calls for 1-800 -Flowers as well as their other brands, The Popcorn Factory, Fannie Mae Chocolates, 1-800 Baskets, and Cheryl’s.
What type of positions are available at 1-800-Flowers ?
1-800-Flowers work from home jobs are usually temporary and seasonal, but agents that perform exceptionally well at their jobs can sometimes be offered permanent positions.
What are the qualifications needed to work for 1-800-Flowers?
Must be a resident of the following States: Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, and Texas.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be PC literate and be able to navigate through multiple web applications.
- Prior call center experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Fundamental Math skills required.
- Highly motivated and dependable.
Home Office Requirements:
- Computer with high speed internet.
- Dedicated phone line with all features disabled.
- Cable or DSL Internet connection.
- Digital phone or VOIP preferred. Services like Skype, Google Voice are not acceptable.
- USB headset with noise-canceling microphone.
How much are call center agents paid?
Agents are usually paid around $9.00/hr but bilingual agents may get paid a little more. You will be guaranteed an hourly pay for your time on and off the phone. The company also offers virtual training that it pays for all its agents. .
What are people saying about 1-800-Flowers?
Although there are mixed reviews about this company, majority of their home based agents enjoy working for them. It is said that the company is professional and trains their agents very well with a few complaining about working really long hours.
Where to apply?
If you are interested in applying for a seasonal work at home position with 1-800-Flowers , you can visit their workers page here. Good Luck to all those who apply!