Great Virtual Works is now contracting agents to work from home. Their opportunities are designed to support Independent Business Owners that are entrepreneurial and are looking to establish their own schedule and maintain flexibility in their daily activities. Great Virtual Works is one of the few flexible phone jobs that will let you pick and choose what hours you want to work.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
What are the Benefits of working with Great Virtual Works?
- Being your own boss!
- The ability to work from home.
- Flexibility and Freedom to set your own hours and availability!
- Flexible certification times that works around your schedule!
- We offer one of the most competitive service rates in the industry.
- Performance based Incentive programs that allow you to continue to earn up to 100 days after the initial contact.
What does the work involve?
All home-based agents are hired as an independent contractor to place phone calls for Great Virtual Works clients asking about specific products or services.
Overview of the positions available:
1. Customer Service/ Retention Agent
- Pay: Starting rate is $6.00 per service interval (Service Intervals are in 30-minute increments).
- Schedule: Monday through Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST. You must work a minimum of 15 hours per week (5 of the 15 hours must be worked on a Monday).
- Certification: Classes lasts 5 weeks. (Monday through Friday) 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST. The last 6 days of class IBO’s will start earning revenue.
2. Inbound Sales Agent
- Pay: Starting rate is $5.00 per service interval (Service Intervals are in 30-minute increments).
- Incentives: Opportunity to earn up to 6% of revenue generated by sales.
- Schedule: You must work a minimum of 15 hours per week (5 of the 15 hours must be worked on a Saturday or Sunday).
- Certification: Classes last 10 days. Hours are (Monday through Friday) 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. EST.
What is required to start working with Great Virtual Works?
- Updated computer with Internet Access.
- Must pass an online voice assessment test.
- Complete and pass background check.
- Establish a corporate entity in your state to become an IBO (Independent Business Owner). Usually the fees can range anywhere from $50 to $200 according to what state you reside in.
How do I apply with Great Virtual Works?
If you would like to apply with Great Virtual Works, you can visit their official site. If you still have more concerns and questions, feel free to go to their FAQ page here. Good luck to all those who apply!
This Post Has 18 Comments
Do we get paid for training?
Hi, Vanessa! From my understanding, I don’t think so. You would actually have to pay for training which varies depending on the client you sign up with.
In the introduction you said that you’re ”dedicated to helping those who need financial freedom and the ability to make money online from around the globe”. And then, later on you answered ”Unfortunately GSW is only for US residents” to Isa Dq inquiry. I’m completely confused. When you say ”around the globe” that leads me to understand that anyone can apply wherever they are located. Can you clarify this point for me, please? What is the difference between Dream Home Based Work and GSW? If there is one.
Hi, Leslie! My goal is to help people find jobs around the globe. Great Virtual Works is a company that does not hire outside the US. That DOES NOT mean no company does. Here is a list of international work at home companies. https://www.dreamhomebasedwork.com/international-work-at-home-jobs/. Hope this helps!
Im from Mexico , I work for Dream Reach Virtuals (Great Virtual Works) . Currently on process of getting trained.
Hello! I need a job. Please contact me as soon as possible !
That’s for USA only?
Unfortunately GSW is only for US residents.
do you know of any ibos that contract with gvw because i did not what to incorporate ?
Hi Callie! Unfortunately I do not. There is a company that contracts agents for a similar company. They may be willing to guide you in the right direction. Here is their website https://andvaris.com/careers/
Hello! My name is Holly. I am a stay at home mother of 5 and looking for a work from home position. I prefer to work overnight but almost any time is a good time for me. I do have years customer service experience. I am just not to sure where to start.
Hello Ms.Lashay, you stated above that the starting rate is $5 per interval and the intervals are 30 mins each, does that mean it pays $10 an hr ?
Hi Paul! Yes it does if you work two intervals back to back. Before they had a set hourly rate at $10, but now they have changed it based on the interval since you may not work the full complete hour. I would suggest reaching out to them just to clear any confusion.
Hi, my name is Dave and I was wondering if there was any other class schedules other than 10a to 1p. I work in the morning until 3:30p and that is why I am trying to get a job in the evenings.
Hi David, This post was created months ago, when they had set times for the classes. They have now changed their scheduled times. I urge you to contact them to get the current training classes and I will update this page as well.