Xact Telesolutions is a virtual call center based in the State of Maine. The company is always looking for talented individuals that can work for them from the comfort of their home.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
What types of Work at Home Positions does Xact offer?
Xact Telesolutions offers a variety of work at home opportunities and here are some of the positions they are currently looking to fill:
- Inbound Customer Care/ Call Center Agent
- Inbound Bilingual Customer Care Agent
The person that is hired for the inbound customer care position will be responsible for handling inbound phone calls, online chat requests, and email requests. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Which areas in the United States does Xact Telesolutions hire from?
Xact Telesolutions only hires people residing in the following States: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Maine, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.
What schedules are available at Xact Telesolutions?
Xact has full-time or part-time schedules available, for up to 40 hours per week. Agents are also required to work in the evenings and weekends.
How much is the Pay?
Agents working for this company get paid around $9.00 an hour with a maximum pay of $13.00 an hour. They also offer a great benefits package which is always a plus for someone looking for a job with employee benefits. The list of benefits offered by Xact include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Supplemental Products
- Relaxed and comfortable working environment
What are the Job Requirements?
You must meet the following requirements to be considered for a position with Xact Telesolutions:
- Must speak fluent English and if possible, Spanish as well.
- Be able to type at least 35 wpm
- Have computer with high-speed Internet
- Have web cam for training purposes
- USB Headset or VOIP
- Other details on the technical requirements for the job are listed on their site.
How to Apply with Xact Telesolutions?
You can apply for a position at the company by visiting Xact’s current job listing which is on their official site here. Good Luck to all those who apply!