12 Legitimate Companies that Hire Virtual Assistants to Work from Home
Virtual assistant jobs are amazingly becoming very popular. Becoming a virtual assistant allows you to work from home without the hassle of commuting back and forth to work, saving you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars every year.
What Is A Virtual Assistant?
A VA (Virtual Assistant), also known as a personal office assistant, or virtual personal assistant, is someone who provides a variety of administrative assistance to clients from home. This type of work is different from your usual call center job, where you provide customer care for clients need from home.
As a virtual assistant, you will basically do any and everything from clerical and data entry to customer service, real estate, and telemarketing. Basically, anything that your clients wants done!
Alternatively, you can search for more Virtual Assistant jobs online with FlexJobs. The company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, along with a money-back policy if you are unhappy with the website. FlexJobs guarantees that every single job is 100% legitimate.
Things You Need To Be and Ideal Virtual Assistant
- A computer with high speed internet
- Personal phone line
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
- Google Suite: Gmail, Calendar, Chrome, Drive, Plus, Hangouts, Voice
- Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Who Hires Virtual Assistants?
- Time Etc. – As a virtual assistant you will complete various tasks for clients. Pay is around $11-$16 per hour.
- Fancy Hands – This company hires virtual assistants to complete a variety of tasks. Most tasks pay anywhere between $2.50 to $7 per task and go up from there. If you perform your tasks well you might get a
- Assistant Match – This is a company that matches qualified virtual assistants with business clients. Pay is around $12 – $15 per hour with the potential to make up to $20-$25 per hour with graphic design experience.
- Zirtual – Zirtual Assistants are full time employees that work from 9AM–6PM each weekday. Starting base pay is $11/hr with opportunities for growth. Benefits like medical, dental, and vision are included. Only hires in the US.
- Lifebushido – This company is well-known that hire virtual assistants to work from home. You can work as little as 5 hours per week. If they really like your skills, you can work up to 20 hours per week. This company is open worldwide.
- Belay Solutions – This company hires executive virtual assistants to remotely from home. You will focus on providing assistance to one or two business clients.
- Office 88 – As a virtual assistant, you will work from home as a web designer, graphic designer, office assistant or translator/proofreader.
- Virtual Office VA – This company hires virtual assistants to seek out real estate leads. You will contact the leads asking for information about the property. Starting pay is $9 to $10 an hour depending on experience. Pay is weekly.
- Virtual Gal Friday – You can apply as a work from home virtual assistant across several categories.
- Worldwide 101 – Help busy business clients by booking appointments, scheduling meetings, and much more.
- Upwork This a freelance site where you can find virtual assistant jobs. If you are very skilled as a personal assistant, you can setup a profile, and offer your services at a set price.
Other Places To Find Virtual Assistant Jobs
If so, I recommend checking out FlexJobs. This is a membership site with tons of hand-screened job leads from reputable companies. You can go here and see which Virtual Assistant openings FlexJobs has up now.
Although, these are the better paying jobs, they won’t do you any good, if you don’t have the necessary skills to perform certain duties. It is recommended to keep your skills and experience in mind when choosing a virtual assistant job.
You May Also Like:
- Work from Home as a Virtual Assistant
- Virtual Assistant Jobs with Virtual Office VA
- How To Create Your Own Virtual Assistant Business from Home
- Work Online as a Freelance Virtual Assistant with Time Etc.