Lately, there have been tons of work available for freelancers who desire to work as a home-based virtual assistant. This type of work consists of you completing a variety of duties such as booking appointments, scheduling meetings, sorting files, and so forth.
This is where Belay Solutions fills the gap and connects fast-paced businesses with talented Virtual Assistants.
Belay Solutions, formerly known as EA HELP, has been in business since 2010. This company works with businesses and freelancers based everywhere in the US.
How Much Does Belay Solutions Pay?
Belay offers competitive pay to all freelancers. According to Glassdoor, the pay is reported to be around $14-$18 per hour.
Do you work as an employee or independent contractor?
If you decide to work with Belay Solutions, you'll be an independent contractor. Typically, you would fill out a 1099 form at the end of the year showing what you have earned with the company. When you fill your taxes, you'll also need to produce the 1099 form.
What are the Qualifications to be considered for Belay Solutions?
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role.
- Ability to work along with managers and virtual team members.
If you feel that you do not qualify for the position, see this list of beginner work at home jobs.
How many hours can I work?
We have contractors who work as little as 10 hours per week (the minimum) while others choose to work 40+ hours per week.
How to Apply?
To get started with Belay, visit them online and apply to be a virtual assistant. If a client is interested, you will be contacted for the next step.
Best wishes to everyone who apply!
Find More Legitimate Work from Home Jobs!
- Look for the free work from home directory. This listing has more than a hundred paid jobs.
- Visit FlexJobs. This portal is highly reliable for home-based, flexible, and scam-free job opportunities.
- Check out our Youtube page to find live home-based video tutorials, giveaways, tips, etc.