Appointment Setting Jobs You Can Do From Home
An appointment setter’s role is to assist in acquiring new clients that help generate new sales leads. This entry level clerical position helps companies increase sales by booking appointments and may include inbound and outbound calling. Fortunately, this home based job does not require much to get started except a high school diploma.
Appointment Setting Jobs You Can Do From Home
Below is a list of legitimate companies that offer work from home appointment setting jobs that you can check out. They accept online applications for vacancies that need to be filled.
- Paragon Planners – This company is always looking for Appointment Setters and Schedulers in the following areas: AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, KS, MI, MO, MT, NC, NE, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, WA & WI.
- Accolade Support – Virtual call center that hires agents for customer service positions in tech support, and inbound sales. You must have a computer with high-speed internet, land line phone, and a quiet workplace. Payment is around $7.25 – $9.00 per hour.
- ACD Direct – Virtual Call Center that allows flexible scheduling for their workers. You are also able to work when you are not scheduled to pick up additional hours.
- Ansafone – Ansafone has a variety of work from home positions in customer service, telemarketing among others.
- Balance Your Books – This is an accounting outsourcing firm that hires bookkeepers, experienced A/R, payroll, and appointment setters to work from home. Some office work or travel may be required.
- Blue Zebra – Blue Zebra is a company that contracts appointment schedulers to work from home. You will need at least two years of prior experience and the pay is around $15 per hour.
- City Twist – City Twist is an email advertising company that contracts appointment setters to work from home.
- Cloud 10 – BPO company that employs telephone customer service reps, sales agents and technical support people to work from home. Tech support agents receive inbound calls, gather data, and analyze symptoms to find solutions for technical issues. Payment is per hour and ranges from $8 to $12 for 32-40 hours per week.
- Concentrix (formerly known as Convergys) Work at Home –Learn more– Convergys have work from home positions in tech support, customer care, human resources, appointments and billing services. The pay is around $9 per hour but tech support agents make around $12 per hour.
- Hilton Hotels – This company hires reservations sales specialists to work from home and offers basic pay and paid training. Your job is to receive and confirm hotel reservations on behalf of the hotels. They only hire in Tampa, FL. and Dallas, TX.
- Home Shopping Network – HSN offers legitimate work from home jobs in sales and customer service to residents of St.Petesburg, Fl, Roanake, VA, and Nashville, TN. The pay starts at $11 per hour for the customer service position and $10 per hour for the sales position.
- J.Lodge – J. Lodge hires people with disabilities to provide specialized services for their clients. You require a college degree, to be considered for a work at home position at this company.
- LiveOps – This company hires independent contractors, bilingual call center agents, licensed insurance agents, and outbound sales agents. The pay averages around $10 per hour.
- Sitel –Read review– Sitel hires home-based employees to take inbound calls, handle account billing inquiries and product orders, installation scheduling, and provide tech support. All positions involve some type of sales and you can choose to work full-time or part-time. The pay is around $9-$11 an hour with a great benefits package.
- Sykes Home – Global call center provider that hires home-based customer service agents from all over the world. They charge $45 for a background check and the application process lasts about 1-2 weeks. You must complete onsite training in locations such as Las Vegas, NV and Albuquerque, MN and if successful then you may work from home for $9 per hour.
- OutPLEX –Read more– This company hires inbound customer service agents to schedule patient appointments, resolve patient questions, among other duties. You must have at least worked in a medical office setting for a year to be considered for the job.
- TeleTech at Home – Global outsourcing company that hires part- time agents to work from home. Payment is around $9-$10 per hour with a benefits package that includes paid training, health and dental, and 401k.
- Ver-a-Fast – Hires work from home agents to make verification calls for company clients.
- Alorica at Home – Customer service agents are direct employees with schedules that are based on a per-minute, per-call or an hourly rate. Technical requirements for a home office must be met before getting hired.
- Working Solutions –Read more– This is a BPO company that hires independent contractors to work from home in technical support, customer service, data entry, and sales. Their pay can range anywhere from $7.50 – $30.00 per hour, depending on the project payment