A Virtual assistant can also be called virtual office assistants. They are virtual because they provide assistance to clients from a home office in the form of administrative, technical, social or creative. Most virtual assistants are self-employed and are responsible for paying their own taxes. If their job is performed from home, they fall in the same category as an independent contractor that work independently via the internet.
Work from Home Virtual Assistant Jobs
Here is a list of some legitimate companies that are looking for Virtual Assistants. Make sure to check back for new listings!
- Super Human – Super Human looks for Virtual Assistants to work from home managing clients schedule. Most clients are from start up companies that need to hire help. Pay is around $10 per hour with paid training. This position don't involve being the phone.
- Virtual Gal Friday – This company has a variety of virtual assistant jobs. You will be required to do phone work and have Skype.
- Upwork – Upwork is an online freelance site, where virtual assistants can find a variety of clerical and administrative jobs.
- Worldwide 101– This company has virtual assisting jobs focused in a real estate.
- Zirtual.com – Read Review – Zirtual is now hiring what the call “Zirtual Assistants” to work from home. You will be completing various tasks as scheduling,research, booking travels, and other misc. tasks.
- Time Etc. – This company is looking for freelance Virtual Assistants to work from home. The starting pay is around $11-$16 an hour.Some of the tasks you handle involve making travel arrangements,writing, making phone calls, scheduling meetings, and more!
- 24/7 Virtual Assistant – This company has openings for Virtual Assistants. VA's are typically paid a minimum of $10 per hour. There is an extensive application process which involves being able to successfully pass a background check. You can pick and choose the hours you work.
- Virtual Office VA – Read Review – This company contracts Virtual assistants to work from home.Pay is around $9-$10 an hour. You must have acomputer, high-speed internet, and phone line.
- Fancy Hands – This company hires independent contractors to work from home as virtual assistants. You will be doing online research and different tasks.
- Assistant Match – This company hires virtual assistants to handle customer service, website updates, blogging, research, scheduling, and bookeeping.
- My365Assistant – This company has a variety of virtual jobs for qualified applicants.
- Contemporary Virtual Assistant – Contemporary VA hires virtual assistants in the US. You will be required to do a variety of different tasks for your client.
- Office 88 – Office 88 hires VA's with general office skills, graphic and web design, and translating experience.
- The Appointment Biz – This company hires Virtual Assistants with experience in scheduling, booking travels, software and hardware training.
- Virtually Yours 925 – New York-based company hires virtual assistants in the U.S. and Canada to do word processing, desktop publishing, data entry, administrative work, meeting/event planning, bookkeeping, website/graphic design, Internet marketing and more .
- Virtual Resource Services Inc. –They are hiring virtual assistants with experience in a variety of areas: Data entry, administrative, Bookeeping , payroll, Human resource, writing/editing, transcription,and more.
Want to know what company is hiring now? Feel free to check out the most recent recent work at home job leads.