Do you have what it takes to work from home as a reservation agent and you are looking for a company that hires call center agents to provide support to its numerous customers? You need to stop searching now because U-Haul is currently hiring inbound sales and reservation agents to serve its growing customer base.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
Otherwise, look for part-time or full-time work from home agent opportunities from one of my utmost recommended site, FlexJobs. This company is doing a great task at omitting out scams online.
What does the job involve?
As a U-Haul reservation agent, you will be required to receive incoming calls continuously and uninterruptedly. The calls may either be from customers who are taking advantage of the toll free U-Haul number or customers who are calling in respect to a specific U-Haul moving service either in the United States or in Canada.
Your job will be to answer questions on U-Haul’s products and services, schedule reservations on behalf of the customers, and to generally ensure that customers are satisfied with the level of service rendered by U-Haul. You must be ready to impress the customer so that they can continue being loyal to U-Haul as a company.
What are the requirements for this Position?
In order to qualify to work for U-Haul as an inbound sales and reservation agent, you must meet all of the following requirements.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older
- Have basic computer skills and ability to use the keyboard effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Audible voice with a clear accent
- You must understand the terrain of the United States very well
- Positive attitude to work
- Ability to work on holidays
In addition to the above listed requirements, you must also meet the following technical requirements which are:
- Wireless USB headset with a microphone.
- Web cam for use interacting with your Manager
- Windows 10 or Mojave for MAC users
- Minimum RAM requirements: 8GB of RAM or higher
- Other technical requirements will be shown as soon as you are ready to apply.
What is the schedule like?
As a U-Haul reservation agent, you must be available to work during the week 6 A.M. – 6 P.M. (MST) and one other day during the weekend. You must also be ready to work on Holidays. The total hours you will be required to work each week, is dependent on your call volume. This means, the more calls you receive during your schedule, the more working hours that will be allotted to you, and the more money you will make in the end.
What are the benefits?
As a U-Haul reservation agent, you will earn $13 per hour plus sales bonus with the potential to earn $17-20 per hour! You will also get other fringe benefits like Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan.
How can I apply to work with U-Haul as a Reservation agent?
This is very simple. All you need to do is visit U-Haul’s career website and then begin the process of application. U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer so you can be sure that you will be considered for the job as long as you meet the basic requirements to be considered for employment.