Do you have what it takes to work from home as a reservation agent and you are looking for a company that hires call center agents to provide support to its numerous customers? You need to stop searching now because U-Haul is currently hiring inbound sales and reservation agents to serve its growing customer base.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Otherwise, look for part-time or full-time work from home agent opportunities from one of my utmost recommended site, FlexJobs. This company is doing a great task at omitting out scams online.
What does the job involve?
As a reservation agent at U-Haul in the United States, your primary responsibility would be to assist customers in making reservations for rental equipment and services. This would involve handling inbound calls, providing information about available options, answering customer inquiries, and ensuring accurate and efficient reservation processes.
Overall, tasks generally include:
- Answering incoming calls and assisting customers with their reservation needs.
- Providing information on rental equipment availability, pricing, and rental policies.
- Helping customers choose the appropriate equipment based on their requirements.
- Assisting with modifying or canceling existing reservations as needed.
- Addressing customer concerns or complaints and finding suitable solutions.
- Collecting and processing customer payments and ensuring accuracy.
- Collaborating with other team members to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation of customer interactions and reservations.
What are the requirements for this Position?
In order to qualify to work for U-Haul as an inbound sales and reservation agent, you must meet all of the following requirements.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older
- Have basic computer skills and ability to use the keyboard effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Audible voice with a clear accent
- You must understand the terrain of the United States very well
- Positive attitude to work
- Ability to work on holidays
- Have a dedicated, noise-free workspace that ensures privacy.
- One year of customer contact experience in a needs-based sales environment.
- Experience in a fast-paced contact center environment.
- 6+ months experience frequently communicating with customers by phone, e-mail, chat, and/or face-to-face.
In addition to the above listed requirements, you must also meet the following technical requirements which are:
- Wireless USB headset with a microphone.
- Web cam for use interacting with your Manager
- Windows 10, 11
- Minimum RAM requirements: 8GB of RAM or higher
- Other technical requirements will be shown as soon as you are ready to apply.
Related: How To Work from Home and Find Full-Time Employee Jobs
What is the schedule like?
Candidates must be available to work between 25 to 40 hours per week without overtime. Preference will be given to those with availability closer to 40 hours. Availability for at least one six-hour shift on a weekend day is mandatory, with a preference for working two. The schedule for this position is from 3 PM to midnight Arizona time, with a minimum of six hours required on weekends. Working holidays is a requirement as we are open and our customers rely on our assistance. It is important to note that hours are not guaranteed, as your schedule will vary depending on the forecasted customer call volume and demand.
What are the benefits?
As a U-Haul reservation agent, you will earn $13 per hour plus sales bonus with the potential to earn $17-20 per hour! You will also get other fringe benefits like Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan.
How can I apply to work with U-Haul as a Reservation agent?
This is very simple. All you need to do is visit U-Haul’s career website and then begin the process of application. U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer so you can be sure that you will be considered for the job as long as you meet the basic requirements to be considered for employment.
Find More Legitimate Work from Home Jobs!
- Look for the free work from home directory. This listing has more than a hundred of paid jobs.
- Visit FlexJobs. This portal is highly reliable for home-based, flexible and scam-free job opportunities.
- Check out our Youtube page to find live home-based video tutorials, giveaways, tips, etc.