One of the best and most talked-about means of making money especially in a time like this is by getting involved in online businesses. I have written a lot of articles on how to make money working online. However, the truth of the matter is that most online businesses take time to understand before you start making the bucks you deserve from it.
While working online is still one of the most lucrative ways to make money working from home, today I will be sharing with you some popular ideas on how you can make an extra $50 to cater to those needs you may not have anticipated.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Most of the methods I will be sharing today have been tested and trusted and you can be rest assured that with the right amount of determination and will to succeed, you will be making the extra $50 you need in a matter of days.
#1 – Do Micro Jobs
If you have a few extra minutes to spare, then you easily make money by signing up with several short task sites. Micro jobs can be anything that you could do from your home online. These tasks could be answering questions, giving opinions, searching the web for any product, service or information, transcribing an audio file, watching a video, sorting phone calls, writing an article, translating a document, and much more.
Pay for each micro job will depend on how complex it is, how long it takes to do it and who you are doing it for, but it ranges from just a few cents to a few dollars. If you do enough micro jobs you can earn some extra spending money.
- Prize Rebel – Get paid to take surveys, watch videos, search the web, etc. You can easily earn $50 cash within a few days.
- ChatAbout – Get paid to socialize, answer questions, and comment online.
- Humanatics – Sort phone calls and voice messages for extra cash.
#2 – Make Money by Selling Your Stuff
One of the best ways to make extra cash is to start selling stuff online. There are lots of online marketplaces that give you a platform to display your wares and get buyers who are willing to pay cool cash to get your product and you can take advantage of any of these platforms to make the extra $50 I am talking about in this article. Some of the platforms where you can sell stuff to make that extra cash are:
- eBay: Whether it is used clothes, jewelry, or books, eBay is the marketplace to go as there are lots of buyers who want to buy your used commodities.
- Bookscouter – This site will easily allow you to sell your old books for extra cash
- Amazon: Amazon also allows you to sell any product. The prices for the product will be set by you and you can rest assured that you will get buyers that will be willing to buy from you.
- Craiglist: Craiglist is also another site I use to sell old items around my house. You can sell houses, furniture, cars, mobile phones, and even electronics to make the extra cash you need.
- Other sites are Bonanza, Half.com, and lots of others.
#3 – Sell Professional Services
Another way to make money online is to sell professional services. SitterCity and Care.com allow you to make money by offering to babysit or care for an adult. If you enjoy driving others around, signup as a driver with Uber and make more than $25 per hour.
#4 – Get Paid To Comment on Forums and Blogs
If you have some writing ability and basic knowledge of the various topics you can make extra money by posting comments on forums and blogs. You can find a variety of paid forum opportunities you can work with and make some extra cash online.
#5 – Taking Online Surveys
Don't mind giving your opinion? You can earn some nice extra cash every month by giving your opinions. Toluna has many paid surveys and product testing opportunities – It's completely free to sign up.
Generally, it takes between 5 and 30 minutes to fill out a survey. Once completed, you will earn cash, gift cards, or prizes when you have earned a certain number of points.
At the links below, you will find the most popular survey companies you can sign up with:
#6 – Work as a Freelance Contractor
Freelancing is one of the best ways to make some extra money online easily. There is a wide variety of freelancing tasks that other people outsource to freelancers. So, if you have the skills to perform at least a task for other people, you can make money online as a freelancer. Generally, clients post tasks that they need to be completed on freelancing sites like Upwork, Guru, PeoplePerHour, Freelancer etc. online marketplaces where the freelancers bid on these tasks.
If a client awards a job to a freelancer, the freelancer then completes the task and get paid if the client accepts the task. Some of the tasks you can perform, depending on your skills, include:
- Freelance Writing
- Graphic Design
- Virtual Assistant
- Online Research
- Data Entry
# 7 – Sell Your Photos
If you are creative or skilled with a camera, you can take high-quality photos of different subjects and turn them into cash. There are several ways to make money from your photos. One of the best ways to make money from your photos is by selling them on a stock photography website like Foap.
#8 – Run Errands
Don't mind making extra money by running errands? Consider signing up with Taskrabbit and other sites here. You may be asked to pack boxes, shop for groceries, dry cleaning, paint a room, pick up prescriptions, and more. You can tackle any errands whenever and wherever you want.
There are many more ways to earn some extra cash online. However, this page only lists some of the most popular ideas mentioned above that you can utilize to make extra cash from home. Do you have any other recommendations?