If you love clicking on your iPhone or Android smartphone camera frequently to take pictures of almost everything, then you can turn your fetish for photography into cash.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
You can sell your photos via a phone app called Foap to companies and individuals online. This post tells you how to use Foap to make instant money from your smartphone pics.
What Is Foap?
Foap is an app that has grown to compete against several big-name photography stock sites like iStock, Getty, and the Associated Press. With this app, you can earn money by selling your photos. Each time a customer purchases a photo that is yours, you will earn money.
How Does Foap Work?
- First, you download the app. Sign up for an account. Then you can upload your photos to Foap Market where they are rated.
- Your photo must be accepted before it makes it to the marketplace. Photos that are accepted get published in the Foap Market. If your photo is too small, too boring, or of low quality, it will get denied.
- Each photo sells for $10. When someone buys the license to a photo for $10, you get $5 and Foap gets $5.
- You can also check the “Latest Sold” tab in the app to get an idea of the types of photos that are in demand in the market so that you can take those photos and submit them for sale.
How Much Can You Earn Selling Your Photos?
The more your photos sell the more money you will earn. Upload more quality photos so they can attract a large number of clients. The beauty of selling your photos via the app is that the same photo can be sold over and over again and you earn each time. If a photo submitted by you sells 20 times, it will make $20 times 10 = $200. You will make $100 and Foap will get to keep $100.
Foap recommends that you verify your account and also your portfolio contains a variety of photos ranging from photos of nature to photos of people, places, or more objects.
To get started, visit their official site.
With Foap, it is easy to turn your photography hobby into a money-making machine. Make sure to take unique and natural photos as these are popular sellers. However, keep in mind it may take a while before your photos start making money as you are just starting out. Stick to it and share your success with us!
You May Also Like:
- Best 6 Ways To Earn Easy Cash with Your Instagram Photos
- 9 Legitimate Work From Home Jobs For Stay at Home Moms
- 11 Smartphone Apps that Can Make You Extra Money
- 8 Ways To Work from Home and Make An Extra $50 Online