If you want to earn a little extra money from home online, now is the time — especially if you have a computer or a smartphone. There are many unique money-making opportunities available, and surprisingly many people, including myself, are finding that is it possible to can earn a few extra dollars a month in a variety of ways. The trick is knowing which sites are legitimate and which ones are not. Check out two of my favorite money-making websites Swagbucks and UserTesting.
So, guys, you're in luck – I have found some legitimate ways to make money online. But first, let's be realistic and not expect to make a full-time income from any of them individually.
So check out these opportunities, and leave a comment letting us which ones you like best and earn the most from!
Also check out these 12 Online Jobs That Pay Daily, Weekly, or More Often!
25 Simple Ways to Earn Money from Home
- Smartshift – Read short script & conduct survey calls from home. Pays $10/hr.
- Toluna – Read review – Earn money from home by taking online surveys, free product testing, and more.
- Fusion Cash – You can get paid to small tasks such as watching videos, taking surveys, making calls or completing free trial offers. Receive $5 signup bonus.
- Blue Mountain Arts – Get paid to write poems online. Pays $300 for greeting card poems, $50 per poem for books.
- Slice the Pie – Get paid to listen to and review music online. Pay via Paypal once you reach $10.
- OneSpace – Get paid to complete a variety of short tasks. Start earning today!
- Amazon Mturk –Read more– Get paid to complete micro jobs and online tasks.
- Prize Rebel – Earn money from home for taking surveys, watching videos, completing offers, and more. You can start immediately. No fees involved.
- NiceTalk – This site pays you to teach the English language to Chinese. Flexible hours with weekly payments.
- Bzz Agent – Get paid to reviews and test free products.
- Qmee – Earn cash and rewards for searching the internet.
- Swagbucks TV – Get paid to watch movie trailers from your mobile phone. Cashout via Paypal.
- iBotta – Smartphone app for my coupon lovers. Earn cash back for grocery shopping. Fast payments via Paypal once you reach $5.
- Task Rabbit –Read more– Get paid to run errands and complete micro jobs.
- Checkout 51 – Another great savings site for my coupon lovers. Payments are made by check once you reach $20.
- Rakuten (formerly Ebates) – Earn cash back for shopping online at your favorite stores.
- Opinion Outpost – Get paid to take online surveys. Pay is $1-$20 for every completed survey.
- Humanatic – Get paid to review and sort phone calls and recorded messages.
- UserTesting – Earn $10 per website you review. Normally tests take around 10-20 to complete. Payments are sent out via Paypal.
- Paid Viewpoint – Earn money from home by taking short simple surveys. Pay via PayPal.
- Receipt Hog – A Smartphone app that pays you to scan grocery receipts.
- Chat Recruit – Earn money by chatting and flirting with strangers online.
- Survey Savvy – Get paid cash to taking online surveys from home. Open Worldwide.
- Fancy Hands – Read Review – Get paid to complete virtual assistant tasks online.
- Clickworker – Clickworker pays you to complete a variety of tasks. Pay is via PayPal. Open worldwide.
- Text 121 – Get paid to socialize, text, and flirt with men online.
You can always make more money by listening to music online. Check out SlicethePie.com.
Note: This page may include some affiliate and referral links. Please be aware that I only promote companies that I feel I can legitimately recommend to my readers. Please see my disclosure policy for further information.