With the emerge of social media came a whole new category for Internet & web design professionals. These companies listed here offer work at home opportunities in most internet-related categories.
- ProBlogger Job Board – The ProBlogger Job Board is where bloggers looking for jobs and companies looking for bloggers to hire meet.
- 99 Designs – 99 Designs is a platform for designers to give ideas on projects to clients that select the most appropriate one for their project. It is quite popular and offers various design jobs to online jobseekers.
- Smashing Jobs – Smashing jobs offer both regular and freelance jobs to graphic designers on their job board. The jobs posted are varied and are usually from established as well as startup companies.
- Upwork – Upwork is a freelance site that offers various graphic design jobs to online users. To get hired, you will need to bid for jobs after signing up and creating a portfolio.
- Krop – Krop is a site set up as a job board for graphic designers seeking to offer their skills to clients. You will need to sign up to upload a portfolio and browse through and apply for available jobs.
- Authentic Jobs – Authentic Jobs is another job board that offers work to illustrators and web developers within the United States. The jobs offered are very lucrative and involves working with established brands.
- Appen Butler – Global company Appen Butler Hill offers both bilingual and English-only work at home opportunities, including search evaluation and translation jobs.
- LionBridge – Global company Lionbridge offers both bilingual and English-only work at home opportunities, including Internet assessor and Internet judge jobs.
- Google Ad Quality Rater – A Google ads quality rater is one of the only legitimate work from home jobs that Google offers. This profile outlines the requirements and application jobs of these frequent bilingual work at home jobs.
Want to know what company is hiring now? Feel free to check out the most recent recent work at home job leads.