Telus International AI is a Canadian technology company which provides IT services and multilingual customer service to national and global clients. They commonly service industries like technology, financial services, gaming, travel, hospitality, healthcare, and other companies with a desire to upgrade their customer experience through technological advancements. They are commonly known for building, testing and deploying solutions that improve customer experience in digital areas, including mobile, cloud, AI, automation to name a few.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
Benefits & Perks
Telus International AI allows eligible employees to receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Workers who may also be freelancers also enjoy flexibility and roles ranging from full-time and part-time and remote opportunities. With a variety of workers and working styles this allows Telus to offer global community interactions within the company.
Telus International AI career page promotes a high investment in growth opportunities personally and professionally. Most workers will have access to continuing education through several partnerships with local, accredited universities and Telus International education/degree subsidized tuition and onsite classes.
Telus International is currently seeking a Personalized Internet Assessors also known as a U.S. Rater. In this role a rater will analyze and provide feedback on text, web pages, images and other types of information for the purpose of gathering data in search engines. This role is a freelance position that allows a worker to self-direct their own schedule.
Overall, to become a U.S. Rater for Telus International, you will want to have or be the following:
- Reside in the United States.
- Have both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone.
- Minimum 12 months experience (Gmail as primary email).
- High School Diploma or GED Qualification.
- Active use of social media (Twitter, Facebook).
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States.
- Experience with web browsers to navigate online content.
How Much Do Personalized Internet Assessors Make?
As a U.S. Rater in this role type, you can expect to make $14 an hour.
The Application Process
Telus International also includes an exam as part of their application process. This is to assist them and you in getting a feel for the job as a rater. It commonly takes just a few hours but candidates are given 7 days to complete it. After submission and passing most workers are able to start working immediately. You can learn more about this exam by watching this video.
How To Apply? To learn more about this role and how to apply go here to visit their job board. Good Luck to everyone!