Forum posting is an easy way to make money from the convenience of your home. As you may have noticed, many forums are dead without someone posting, liking, or commenting. However, you may have also seen forums that are full of life with chat rooms, commenting, networking, and much more. If you enjoy socializing with great grammar skills, this may be ideal for you.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Is Forum Posting Real?
Yes, it is. You can earn money by posting, commenting, and liking conversations on forums. So don't waste your time sitting at home just browsing through your local newspaper.
How to Get Started?
To get started you will only need a computer with a good internet connection. Don't worry, no fees are required to register. As a member, you will begin setting up your profile with some basic details and/or a photo. You can request to add friends and start viewing their posts as well. After connecting with friends in the forum they will start viewing your activity too. By these small friendly, fun activities you easily make some extra cash for bills or what you need.
Where to Find Forum Posting jobs?
There are several companies that will pay you to post, like, and comment on forums. I highly recommend registering with more than one site to maximize your earning potential.
- Paid Forum Posting – Paid Forum Posting is a company that specializes in creating content for websites. They have been around since 2005 and offers forum posting jobs for members around the globe. Anyone over the age of 18 years old can apply. Experience is recommended, but not necessary. However, you must be able to write and speak English fluently (including grammar, spelling, and punctuation). In addition, you must be able to give attention to detail, meet deadlines, and proofread your work before submitting it. There will be a short screening process all members must go through before getting accepted.
PostLoop – Postloop is one of my favorite forum posting sites. Members can earn from posting on forums and blogs. Postloop is also great for forum owners who want to get more visitors to their new blog or forum community. To get accepted, you must submit 5 sample posts which are needed to make sure you will post It is possible to earn daily on this site, you will only need $5 (equivalent to 100 points) to cash out via Paypal. Open Worldwide.
- Professional Forum Posters – This site is another way to make money posting on forums. The pay is around $0.25 per post You will be paid $0.25 per post and can cash out once you have $10 in your account.
Pay Per Post Forum ( Closed down)- Get paid for posting messages and writing articles. The payment is $0.05 per post and $.20 per original article. You can cash out at just $5. Kick Start Your Forums – Great form posting site for extra cash. Members are paid between .15 and .20 cents per post. Forums First – As a beginner, you have to submit five trial posts before being accepted as a writer. The rate of pay is not listed on their official site.
You May Also Like:
- Postloop Review: Make Extra Money Posting on Forums
- Get Paid to Complete Small Jobs and Online Tasks
- Make Money Completing Jobs and Tasks with Your Cell Phone
This Post Has 12 Comments
Looking for an app that will pay you to share it?
Do you have an iPhone?
Click this link and download this app that pays you $5 for every person you share it with.
The app is free!
Hi! There are a few you can check out like iBotta and others here http://realonlinesurveys.com/refer-a-friend-survey-panels/.
Thank you for the helpful post. I will be applying to a couple of these. Unfortunately, Postloop has been closed. 🙁
Thanks for featuring our site (Paid Forum Posting), Lashay. Kickstartyourforum.com is part of PFP so the dedicated website is no longer active.
We took over PFP last year and are expanding further, so are always on the lookout for native level English writers. It’s incredibly hard to find people who can write sensible and 100% original posts without errors, even when they are native speakers, so we would love to hear from any readers who are confident about their abilities.
BTW, the link to the application page has changed. It is now http://staff.paidforumposting.com/forums/topic/23910-how-to-apply-to-be-a-writer/
Great say . Thanks for sharing your thoughts . I have also an excellent experience on Earn Honey . It is also a good site where you can earn money by watching videos , playing games or taking surveys ..
What a great list, thank you so much! Try to make a side income by taking surveys or clicking on links through Bulmen . Try it today.. Good Luck..
Thanks for sharing such a helpful tips . But I personally love to earn through Earn Honey by completing surveys . It is safe and easy .Here is the link to know more : http://bit.ly/1J0QhAX .
Theres another forum that offers this kind of paid to post thing… It’s http://cancercrew.com/ , and for every new topic or post reply created, there is a specific point you receive, and once you reach the payment threshold, you can then withdraw it to paypal or sell those points to other members… They also have a subcription thing which you can purchase using the points you have accumulated…. You can also earn points through referrals and likes you receive on your post that came from other members! 🙂
Are you looking for something specific?
My experience with PostLoop wasn’t nice at all, I do not recommend it, they ask for a minimum of 10 posts to validate your account, in my case my posts didn’t like them and they sent me an email rejecting me, it was… dry and mean, with phrases like “Your account was canceled and you wont be able to use it”, “You may NOT create another account”, “You will not be reliable to apply for reviewal again” and “your posts were deleted”.
Well thanks for nothing PostLoop.
Hi Jesus, it’s unfortunate to hear that. I experienced that as well with Postloop. The trick with them is they expect you to write a paragraph or more for the trial post. If you don’t give them 10 good quality posts, they will reject you. I have seen people make decent money from them, so I do know they are legit. It’s just unfortunate that you only have one shot to get approved!
Exactly! I think it is a shame that applicants have only one chance.