Forum posting is an easy way to make money from the convenience of your home. As you may have noticed, many forums are dead without someone posting, liking, or commenting. However, you may have also seen forums that are full of life with chat rooms, commenting, networking, and much more. If you enjoy socializing with great grammar skills, this may be ideal for you.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Is Forum Posting Real?
Yes, it is. You can earn money by posting, commenting, and liking conversations on forums. So don't waste your time sitting at home just browsing through your local newspaper.
How to Get Started?
To get started you will only need a computer with a good internet connection. Don't worry, no fees are required to register. As a member, you will begin setting up your profile with some basic details and/or a photo. You can request to add friends and start viewing their posts as well. After connecting with friends in the forum they will start viewing your activity too. By these small friendly, fun activities you easily make some extra cash for bills or what you need.
Where to Find Forum Posting jobs?
There are several companies that will pay you to post, like, and comment on forums. I highly recommend registering with more than one site to maximize your earning potential.
- Paid Forum Posting – Paid Forum Posting is a company that specializes in creating content for websites. They have been around since 2005 and offers forum posting jobs for members around the globe. Anyone over the age of 18 years old can apply. Experience is recommended, but not necessary. However, you must be able to write and speak English fluently (including grammar, spelling, and punctuation). In addition, you must be able to give attention to detail, meet deadlines, and proofread your work before submitting it. There will be a short screening process all members must go through before getting accepted.
PostLoop – Postloop is one of my favorite forum posting sites. Members can earn from posting on forums and blogs. Postloop is also great for forum owners who want to get more visitors to their new blog or forum community. To get accepted, you must submit 5 sample posts which are needed to make sure you will post It is possible to earn daily on this site, you will only need $5 (equivalent to 100 points) to cash out via Paypal. Open Worldwide.
- Professional Forum Posters – This site is another way to make money posting on forums. The pay is around $0.25 per post You will be paid $0.25 per post and can cash out once you have $10 in your account.
Pay Per Post Forum ( Closed down)- Get paid for posting messages and writing articles. The payment is $0.05 per post and $.20 per original article. You can cash out at just $5. Kick Start Your Forums – Great form posting site for extra cash. Members are paid between .15 and .20 cents per post. Forums First – As a beginner, you have to submit five trial posts before being accepted as a writer. The rate of pay is not listed on their official site.