The Internet offers a lot of ways to make money while helping others online from home. If you have a computer with fast internet connection, a dedicated phone line, and a knack for helping others, you can check out the following 5 ways to make money helping others online from home:
Become an Expert
There are some paid question-and-answer sites that let people looking for expert answers to whatever questions they may have, sign up for to ask a question and name a price they are willing to pay for an expert answer. If you are an expert in any field, particularly in a demanding field like medical, real estate, financial and legal, you can respond to a question asked by a registered customer of one of these sites and then get paid a percentage of what the customer pays.
Customers usually pay from $10 to $40 depending on the questions and the customers. You will usually respond to a question within an hour, and if the customer accepts the answer, you will earn 25 to 50 percent of what the customer pays. If you have relevant education, background, and credentials in a particular area, you will be able to respond to more questions and have more answers accepted by the customers.
You can make money by tutoring students online if you have a college degree or are currently a current college student. If you are good at math, science, social studies, etc subjects, have a good computer, and a bit of patience then you can tutor students online. Tutor online as an independent contractor for various tutoring agencies online. Typically, you can choose your schedule as an independent contractor.
Some tutoring agencies may assign you to students whose requirements match with your expertise and schedule while other agencies may list your expertise on their sites, allowing students to choose to work with you if they need your service. You may earn from $10 to $15 per hour based on the subject and the agency. The application and hiring processes may vary depending on the site. You can also set up your own website to teach students and adult learners.
Create an Online Course
Are you knowledgeable in any particular subject or more? Do you have a skill, talent, or hobby you could teach other people via the Web? Then consider creating an e-course or online course about the skill, talent, or hobby you have and sell it many times via your own website or a third-party platform such as Udemy. If you do not have your own website, you can create, publish, and promote an online course through Udemy. If you have a large following, you can create an online course for them and sell it via your own website and keep all the earnings to yourself.
Teach Others How To Speak English
If you are a native speaker of the English language or have a good command of the language you can become an ESL teacher to teach students online from home or anywhere as long as you have a computer with Internet access. How much you can earn per hour will depend on your skills and clients.
You can reach students or clients across the world if you become an online English teacher. Many professionals are willing to pay higher prices if they need a good English teacher who can offer value to them. There are some online agencies that will connect you with clients such as VIPKid.
You can also get clients on your own working as a freelance English teacher online via bidding sites. Another way to teach English is to create your own website to market your service and get clients.
Want to start your own blog? How To Start A Money-Making Blog Today (Free Training)!
Help People with Medicine Regimens
If you have a knack for helping others, working for Pleio (Read full review). Pleio hires home-based people who are known as “Good Starters” to make phone calls from their homes to contact patients and encourage them to take their medications. If you want to make a difference in someone else’s life, then you can apply to be a good starter for Pleio.
There are no requirements for experience or sales background to get hired by the company. Pleio requires that you complete a background and credit check, and there is a $45 fee for this. You will not be disqualified based on your credit rating.
If hired, you will be required to work a minimum of 16 hours a week or 3 hours a day. You will be paid per call. The pay is around $14 to $18 per hour. As a “good starter”, you will basically provide a complimentary service on behalf of pharmacies to provide patients with reminders to get them on a good routine with their medications.
Take Pizza Orders by Phone
One of the great ways to make money helping others online from home is to take pizza orders from them for various restaurants nationwide. There are some companies, detailed below, that will hire you as a home-based independent contractor to take pizza orders for many different companies across the US for their customers.
- OrderUp – OrderUp pays remote customer service agents who work online from home to take and place orders from locals’ favorite restaurants. The company is based in Baltimore, Maryland. They offer flexible remote jobs to home-based workers who take orders from customers nationwide for restaurants. If you have a desire to work from home doing flexible hours, apply to become a customer service agent for OrderUp.
- DoorDash – DoorDash is a company that hires work at home agents to take orders online from home from customers for primarily pizza and takeout restaurants. If you are hired, you will earn as much as $15 per hour. You have to choose a minimum of 10 hours. The hours are flexible and can be done on your schedule for the most part. They are not always hiring, so please check back for future openings.
- Intuitive Solutions – Intuitive Solutions is a call center company that hires remote home-based call center agents to take simple Pizza orders in the USA, primarily in Texas by phone. If you have great customer service skills, you can work from the comfort of your own home as a home agent for the company. You can earn $7.50 to $10.50 per hour or $0.49 per order. The company allows you to set your availability that suits your lifestyle, providing you choose a minimum of 10 hours per week, with 6 hours within the peak periods. You can also post and/or pick up additional hours to work depending on the availability of added hours posted on the Swap Board of the company’s site.
Final Thoughts on Helping Others From Home
If you have a knack for helping others, then there are some home-based online jobs that let you make money helping others online from home. You can check out the above 5 ways to make money helping others online from home to find out if they suit your lifestyle or interests.
Do you have more ideas about helping others from home? Please share in the comments below!
You May Also Like:
- 25+ Easy Online Jobs That Anyone Can Do, Completely Free!
- 8 Remote Part-Time Jobs Hiring Now, Apply Today!
- Remote Work from Home Phone Jobs – Big List of 40+ Companies!