3 Play Media is currently looking for transcriptionists/editors to transcribe recorded audio files.
Your Role with the Company
As a Transcriber, you must be able to transcribe recorded audio/video files independently. The editor's job is to listen/watch each video file, then edit the words by putting in the correct punctuation. According to 3 Play Media, the pay is based on your efficiency and production, which can range from $10- $25 per hour. Payments are sent out monthly by check or direct deposit.
This is a flexible remote position that can be done from any location in the United States with an Internet connection.
From the Company:
Our goal is to simplify the process by providing a user-friendly account system, fast turnaround, flexible API’s, and integrations with a multitude of video players, platforms, and lecture capture systems
Basic Skills and Requirements
- Excellent written communications skills
- Excellent English grammar skills
- Strong Internet research skills
- Ability to work independently
- The ability to type 75 wpm
- You must have a college degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel or spreadsheet applications
- Strong technical and troubleshooting computer skills
- Updated PC or Mac
- High-speed internet with a minimum of 10 Mbps download speed (Visit www.speedtest.net to test your internet connection)
- Regular access to email
How To Apply
If you're interested in applying for this position,go directly to their website – https://www.3playmedia.com/company/jobs/
More Companies That Offer Transcription Jobs
- Babbletype is a transcription company that offers work at home opportunities in transcription and editing.
- Get Transcribed hires online Transcribers and Reviewers to work from home. Transcribers make around $0.23 per audio minute, and Reviewers average around $0.12 per audio minute. You must have a Paypal account to receive payments. You can request your funds once you have a minimum of $100.
- AccuTran Global – This company hires part-time Transcribers to work from home. You must be very fluent in English. Pay is via Paypal or check.
- Casting Words – Learn more – offers online transcription jobs for newbies. The pay is around $1.20 per audio minute for a bad quality audio sound and $0.60 for a good quality audio sound.
- Transcribe Me – Read more – is another transcription site open to beginners with no experience. The work is available worldwide if you are a good English speaker. The pay is around $20 per audio hour. Payments are made via Paypal.
- Quicktate hires transcriptionists to transcribe voice mail messages, memos, letters, legal files, medical files, recordings of phone calls, conference calls and other audio files. Apply here!
Don't Have the Experience, But Would Like To Learn More?
Janet at Transcribe Anywhere has put together a FREE 7 lesson-mini course for anyone interested in learning more. It includes video tutorials, worksheets and more. Janet will share her experiences as a 30+ year veteran who's been making a full-time income from home. Sign up for the transcription course and start learning today! Best wishes to everyone 🙂