3 Play Media is currently looking for transcriptionists and editors to transcribe recorded audio files.
What is the Job?
3Play Media's goal is to “simplify the process by providing a user-friendly account system, fast turnaround, flexible APIs, and integrations with a multitude of video players, platforms, and lecture capture systems.”
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
As a transcriber at 3Play Media, you must be able to transcribe recorded audio and video files independently. You will listen to and watch each video file, then edit the words by putting in the correct punctuation. This is a flexible remote position that can be done from any location in the United States with an Internet connection.
How Much Does 3Play Media Pay?
According to 3Play Media, the pay is based on your efficiency and production, which can range from $10- $25 per hour. Payments are sent out monthly by check or direct deposit.
What are the Basic Skills and Requirements?
3Play Media requires the following skills:
- Excellent written communications skills
- Excellent English grammar skills
- Strong Internet research skills
- Ability to work independently
- The ability to type 75 wpm
- You must have a college degree
The required technology for this job includes:
- Updated PC or Mac
- High-speed internet with a minimum of 10 Mbps download speed (visit www.speedtest.net to test your internet connection)
- Regular access to email
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel or spreadsheet applications
- Strong technical and troubleshooting computer skills
How Can I Apply?
If you're interested in applying for this position at 3Play Media, go here to apply directly on their website.
Where Else Can I Find Transcription Jobs?
- Babbletype – (Read full review) – This is a transcription company that offers work at home opportunities in transcription and editing.
- AccuTran Global – (Read full review) – This company hires part-time Transcribers to work from home. You must be very fluent in English. Pay is via Paypal or check.
- Casting Words – (Read full review) – offers online transcription jobs for newbies. The pay is around $1.20 per audio minute for a bad quality audio sound and $0.60 for a good quality audio sound.
- Transcribe Me – (Read full review) – is another transcription site open to beginners with no experience. The work is available worldwide if you are a good English speaker. The pay is around $20 per audio hour. Payments are made via Paypal.
- Quicktate – (Read full review) – hires transcriptionists to transcribe voice mail messages, memos, letters, legal files, medical files, recordings of phone calls, conference calls, and other audio files. Apply here!
If you are seeking to begin a career in online transcription, 3Play Media is a great company to consider even if you do not have experience! If you are okay being paid monthly at $10-$25 per hour and do enjoy typing, this may be a great fit for you.
Interested, but want to boost your transcription skills first? I recommend learning from Janet at Transcribe Anywhere. She has put together a free 7 lesson-mini course for anyone interested in learning more. It includes video tutorials, worksheets, and more. Janet shares her experiences as a 30+ year veteran who has been making a full-time income from home. Sign up for this free transcription course!
You May Also Like:
- How to Become an Exceptional Home-Based Transcriber
- Best 99 Remote Companies Offering Part Time Work from Home Jobs
- How to Make Money with Work From Home Transcription Jobs