Getting Started: Work at Home Guide
Hello there! Welcome to Dream Home Based Work, your resource for opportunities, resources, tips and information on working from home. I’ve spent the last two years researching different companies who offer home based jobs, so I thought it would be best for me to pass on everything I’ve learned.
If you've landed here, that either means two things:
- You were looking for help with finding a work at home job
- You are ready to learn more!
There is SO MUCH to see here, and if you're completely new, I'm sure it's a little overwhelming. My goal is to make this site functional for beginners to easily find whatever they are are looking for. For the latest posts, be sure to check out my blog's homepage.
Here's a breakdown of what you’ll find on this blog:
Before You Begin
I'm Completely New To Working from Home
All beginners start somewhere and I’m here to lend that helping hand. I suggest starting with these topics first:
- How To Find the Best Paying Jobs
- How To Find Non-Phone Jobs
- How To Find Part-Time Jobs
- How To Find Late Night/Evening jobs
- How To Find Jobs with No Startup Fees
- How To Find No Experience Work at Home Jobs
- How To Become A Home-Based Chat Agent ( Non-Phone)
- How To Become A Data Entry Agent
- How To Become a Proofreader
- How To Become A Freelance Writer
- How To Become An Online Tutor
- How To Become A Website Tester
- How To Become A Virtual Assistant
Find Out Who's Hiring
Visit the Work at Home Job Board to find job leads that are updated each day. The companies listed here are hiring immediately so if you are looking for an actual job, start here as this will be a great resource.
Work from Home Company Directory
The Work at Home Directory has hundreds of opportunities that offer home-based legitimate work.
Here, the jobs are organized by category for ease of use. Once a job is selected, users will see a list of companies that hire people to work from home in the selected role. Additionally, each listing will have a brief description of the job, pay rate and requirements.
If you’re interested in working from home but are unfamiliar with the opportunities available, start with our Work at Home Directory to get a better idea of your options.
I Need To Make Extra Cash Now…
Visit the Extra Cash Directory to see the opportunities available right now that will allow you to make extra cash online and from home. I personally add a few hundred dollars each month by participating in some of these sites. (See my most recent payment proof here.)
Here are some quick links to my most popular extra cash articles:
- 21 Ways To Make Money Before Your Next Payday
- 9 Ways To Start Side Hustling from Home Today
- Best 12 Companies That Pay You To Test Websites from Home
- Get Paid To Complete Small Jobs and Online Gigs
- 22+ Real Online Survey Companies that Pays Cash
I Need A Job, But Don't Live in the US?
If you are looking for jobs outside the US, visit these pages for more resources and opportunities:
- 25+ Remote Companies Almost Always Hiring for Work at Home Nationwide
- Global Work at Home Jobs and Resources
- Work from Home Jobs in Canada
How To Stay Connected?
Here is how to make sure that you never miss any work at home updates:
- Pin with us on Pinterest
- Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel
- Join us on Twitter and Facebook
- Join our email list (19,000+ Subscribers)
Need Additional Help?
If you seem to be confused and overwhelmed with the HUGE amount of information shared on this blog, don't hesitate to reach out to me by email – hello(at)dreamhomebasedwork(dot)com.