GameTime provides consumers with a quick legitimate way to buy and sell tickets for live events including sports, concerts, theater, and comedy shows. GameTime is user friendly on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada. Focusing on securing those last-minute tickets is where GameTime highlights its specialty in a mobile first world.
Benefits & Perks
GameTime offers a generous benefits package that include traditional, Flexible PTO, Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, Life insurance and disability benefits 401k and other programs such as Wellness and more! GameTime also offers new equipment setup for their employees.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Online sources like Indeed reports that full-time roles allow their employees to be fully submerged in the family oriented nature of the teams. While Zippia also co-signed with other reviews that GameTime is ranked #17 on the Best Media Companies to Work For in San Francisco, CA on their 2022 list when compared to other media companies salaries, health and diversity inclusions.
GameTime is looking for Fan Happiness Associate I to support GameTime's customers with a simple and fast purchase experience. The associate will communicate with customers through various channels including Voice, Chat, SMS, and Email.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 2 years working in a contact center (via phone, e-mail, and chat).
- Effective written and oral communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Provide incredible customer support and solving problems.
- Multi-task across multiple tools or resources while being engaged with customers
- High-speed Internet service (10 megabits download and 3 megabits upload)
- Quiet distraction-free home office workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk.
- Available to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 6am-9pm PST (weekends and some holidays may be required).
Payment & Salary
As a Full-time Fan Happiness Associate I GameTime is offering an hourly rate of $18 an hour.
GameTime is open to candidates in the United States. Online sources report that most candidates receive some kind of submission acceptance within 12 days. When a candidate is selected for an interview and offered a role, there is usually an additional 3 days for a background report. Other details can be found on their career page.
You can apply to the Fan Happiness Associate I position here.
More from Dream Home Based Work