How To Work from Home and Setup A Paypal Account
PayPal has been one of the largest online payment systems used worldwide. Those who work from home, and have never used Paypal, may wonder why so many prefer this payment method over the others. After you review the following three advantages of using Paypal to get paid for your time, you will most likely start using it yourself.
Benefits of Using Paypal as a Payment Method
1. Saves Money: The most popular reason most companies use Paypal is that it's completely free. There are no sign-up fees, membership fees, or annual fees involved. Workers using Paypal get the advantages of using the service without costing anyone a dime.
2. Secures Credit Card Information: Another reason for using Paypal is it secures credit card and personal information. When you sign up for a PayPal account, you can link your credit card or bank account with no worries. You will only need to do this at the initial sign up and will not need to disclose this information again. By accepting payments via PayPal, you can receive your money and transfer your funds to your bank account, without worrying about a company hacking into your account.
3. Lost or Stolen Payments: By using Paypal, this will save you from the hassle of having a check lost or your money stolen. Paypal secures your funds and verifies each transaction. I also recommend getting a Paypal debit card for easier access to your cash balance. Don't worry, Paypal debit cards are free.
Watch Tutorial Below
Which Work at Home Companies Pay through Paypal?
If you are wondering which companies use Paypal for sending payments, I have gathered a big list of companies that will.
- Appen Butler Hill – Web evaluation and contract based work
- Amazon Mturk – (Read more) Micro jobs and online tasks.
- Babbletype – Transcription work.
- Blogmutt – Writing work.
- Call Center QA –Read more– Telephone mystery shopping.
- Cash Crate – Take online surveys, play games, and more.
- Call Rev – Get paid to transcribe phone calls. Pay is weekly.
- Clickworker – Clickworker pays you to complete a variety of micro-tasks.
- One Space – Micro jobs and simple online tasks.
- Ebates – Earn cash back for shopping at your favorite online stores.
- Fiverr – Get paid $ 5 for every micro job you complete. Pay is via PayPal, Payoneer and bank transfer.
- Good Call – Get paid to make sales phone calls. Pay is weekly.
- HireWriters – Get paid to write SEO articles online. Payments are done weekly on Fridays via PayPal.
- Chegg –Read more– This company has online tutoring jobs that pay $20 per hour helping others online. The pay is weekly.
- Fancy Hands –Read Review– Micro jobs and virtual assistant tasks.
- Gympact – Smartphone app that pays you to lose weight and track your meals.
- Humanatic – Review and sort phone calls from home.
- iBotta – Smartphone app that pays you cash back for grocery shopping.
- iPoll – Get paid for sharing your opinion. Receive $5 just for signing up.
- Opinion Outpost – Take online surveys for cash.
- Paid Viewpoint – Make money online by taking short simple surveys.
- Postloop – Get paid to post and comment on forums and blogs.
- Qmee – Earn cash and rewards for searching the internet.
- Receipt Hog – Smartphone app that pays you scan grocery receipts.
- Rev – Transcription, book research, and more.
- SigTrack –Read more– Data entry work.
- Slice the Pie – Get paid to review music online.
- Scribie – Transcription work.
- Survey Savvy – Get paid cash for taking online surveys from home
- Swagbucks – Take online surveys, play games, watch videos, and more.
- Task Rabbit – Read Review– Get paid to run errands and complete micro jobs.
- Textbroker – Freelance writing work.
- Toluna – Earn money by taking online surveys, free product testing, and more.
- User Testing -Website testing company that pays $10 per every website you reviews for 10-20 minutes.
- Userlytics – Website Testing company that pays $10 per site you visit.
- VerbalizeIT – Translation, interpretation, and transcription work.
- WhatusersDo -Website Testing company that pays $8 per site you visit.
How To Sign Up for A Paypal Account?
To get started visit their official site here – http://www.paypal.com.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button. This button is located in the top right hand corner of the site.
- Select the Type of Desired Account. A personal account is FREE, if used for collecting money, sending funds, and buying goods or services. For a business account, you will have two options: Standard account which is free, or a PRO account that is a monthly fee of $30.
- Enter your Email and Create a Secure Password. Please note: This is the email you will use to collect or send payments online.