My Employment Options is hosting another virtual job fair on October 10,, 2019 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. est. This is a free job seeker event open to anyone nationwide from any state in the USA and of course open to all those in the Ticket to Work Program.
I'm sure many are wondering what's the difference between a virtual job fair and searching for work from an online job board. The answer to that question can vary. Keep reading to learn more!
What is A Virtual Job Fair?
A virtual career fair, also known as an online job fair, is for employers who are targeting job seekers through a Skype interview, chat room discussion, webinar, teleconferencing, etc. You will have the ability to upload your resume online for the company you are interested in.
About My Employment Options
My Employment Options is one of the most trusted companies for hosting virtual job fairs. Their organization has been around for over 20 years, helping individuals with disabilities and other issues find work. My Employment Options is a certified employment network, servicing all US states except Alaska, California, and Hawaii.
What Types of Opportunities are Available at My Employment Options?
Here's a preview of some of the companies participating:
- Bender Consulting
- Concentrix (Read review)
- Enterprise Holdings
- Wells Fargo
- and more!
Work at Home Requirements for My Employment Options
The requirements for each company may vary depending on the employer or position. Listed below you will find the minimum requirements needed:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work a set schedule and participate in training ( Schedules may be full-time with weekends included).
- Must have an updated PC (no Macs are accepted at this time).
- Computer requirements: Minimum 1 GHz to 1.5 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM, 40 GB free space.
- High-speed internet ( No wireless).
- Typing speed of at least 25 words per minute. Here are some free typing tools that will help you increase your speed.
- Great organizational skills
- Noise-free workspace
- Clear speaking voice
How Can I Participate?
If you are interested in participating, please visit their official site to register – https://www.myemploymentoptions.com/register-for-virtual-job-fair/. They welcome all employers and job seekers nationwide.
If you are an employer, please contact Lori Adler by email: [email protected] Good luck to everyone!