My Employment Options, Inc. (MEO) and its sister company, AskMEO, are hosting an online job fair on Thursday, Sept 22nd! It is open to the entire general public – from any state in the US! Job seekers can attend any time during the hours (10 a.m to 4 p.m EST.)
This free event for job seekers is entirely online! Attend from the comfort of your home or wherever you have an Internet connection. All job seekers are welcome from the U.S. Keep reading to learn more!
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
What is A Virtual Job Fair?
A virtual career fair, also known as an online job fair, is for employers who are targeting job seekers through a Skype interview, chat room discussion, webinar, teleconferencing, etc. You will have the ability to upload your resume online for the company you are interested in.
About My Employment Options
My Employment Options is one of the most trusted companies for hosting virtual job fairs. Their organization has been around for over 20 years, helping individuals with disabilities and other issues find work. My Employment Options is a certified employment network, servicing all US states except Alaska, California, and Hawaii.
What Types of Opportunities are Available at My Employment Options?
Here's a preview of some of the companies participating:
- Hope HealthCare Services
- Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM)
- UNC Health
- U.S. Department of State
You May Also Like: Top 100 Remote Work at Home Companies with Online Jobs
Work at Home Requirements
The requirements for each company may vary depending on the employer or position. Listed below you will find the minimum requirements needed:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work a set schedule and participate in training ( Schedules may be full-time with weekends included).
- Must have an updated PC (no Macs are accepted at this time).
- Computer requirements: Minimum 1 GHz to 1.5 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM, 40 GB free space.
- High-speed internet ( No wireless).
- Typing speed of at least 25 words per minute. Here are some free typing tools that will help you increase your speed.
- Great organizational skills
- Noise-free workspace
- Clear speaking voice
How Can I Participate?
If you are interested in participating, please visit their official site to register – https://www.careereco.com/events/meo. They welcome all employers and job seekers nationwide. Good luck to everyone!