Sedgwick is hiring Service Center Associates full-time. Also, there is a requirement to expedite the customer service claims process. Your main role is to connect the customer to the right customer service claims specialist who is right for their case.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
One of the good perks about this role is that benefits start on day 1. For example, you'll get PTO after 60 days. But you'll get medical benefits as early as your first day. And, paid training is available and the opportunity to work within a team environment. So, if you are desiring the feel of a full-time team-oriented environment with the opportunity to work from home, this may be a good entry-level fit for you!
Have a specific type of job in mind? Take your search to the most comprehensive database of work from home job postings. Try FlexJobs!
Requirements at Sedgwick
First, let's talk about the requirements for this job. As with all work from home opportunities, Sedgwick has their job requirements. The requirements (from work-at-home job listing) include:
- Must have a High school diploma or GED.
- Have to be PC literate, including Microsoft Office products (Must have access to own PC or Laptop).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work within the company’s claim processing timelines.
- Should engage in keeping a quality service culture with the Customer Service Team.
- Expected to attend and keep to scheduled work hours.
- One (1) year of clerical or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
RELATED: Sitel At-Home Customer Service Agent ( Hourly pay and benefits available) [adsense468x15]
Next, let's talk about the pay rate. Compensation is $13 hourly. Additionally, you'll be paid bi-weekly.
How To Apply at Sedgwick
Finally, go here to apply today at Sedgwick website. Specifically, use the search “Work from home”.
Looking for More Customer Service Jobs?
To view other customer service job leads, you can find those by going to: