Asurion is hiring Work at Home Customer Service & Sales Agents. The company offers remote home-based positions in the US to individuals that are able to sell insurance for electronic devices such as televisions, cell phones, computers and more. You will be assisting customers regarding anything from lost, stolen or damaged mobile phones to malfunctioning computers or TVs. Asurion has been in business since 1994 and claims to have over 15,000 employees providing customer service with the majority working from home.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
What type of work at home positions are offered at Asurion?
Asurion hires work-at-home agents as employees for various Customer Care and Sales positions in the United States. Bilingual and Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply as well.
Pay and Hours:
According to Glassdoor, Asurion pays their Customer Care Agents anywhere between $21 – $31 per hour. The Top 10% make $28.50 per hour. Training is paid as well at $16/hour.
All agents will receive a $3,000 Sign On Bonus as long as you start by 7/31. $1,000 paid after 30 days, $1,000 paid after 60 days & $1,000 paid after 180 days.
A flexible schedule is required as the working hours are not fixed. You are also able to work overtime to earn extra money as well.
You May Also Like: 15 Legit Work at Home Jobs That Offer Healthcare Insurance [adsense468x15]
- 6 months – 1+ years of customer service/sales experience
- Attend each class of the 6-week training period
- Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- High school diploma or GED
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Pass subsequent background checks on an annual basis
- Prior call center experience preferred
- Provide a quiet distraction-free work space
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Updated Computer
- High-Speed Internet
- Landline Phone
- Corded headset with noise-canceling microphone and mute button
- Built-in telephone keypad to either a phone or amplifier
- Cordless phones or wireless headsets are not permitted
Are you hired as an Employee or Independent Contractor?
Asurion hires all Customer Care Agents as direct employees and provides great benefits as well. Also, getting hired as an employee rather than an independent contractor increases the chances of having reliable work as you work from home.
Also check out: 18 Legit Work at Home Jobs With Employee Benefits
Does Asurion offer their agents Benefits?
Yes. Asurion offers their employees a great benefits package which includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance
Where to Apply?
If you are interested in applying for a position with Asurion, you can start the application process here. Good luck to all those who apply!