Work from Home for Nordstrom – Earn $14/Hr, Paid Training, and Benefits
Nordstrom is currently hiring work from home Seasonal Customer Service Agents to ensure an excellent customer service experience via phone, chat, email, or social media platforms. All positions are full-time with paid training and benefits for residents in Florida.
A huge shout out to The Penny Hoarder for noticing this opportunity.
From the Company:
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women, and children since 1901.
The starting pay is $14.65 per hour (with bonuses). You are required to attend and complete 3 weeks of virtual training online (Monday through Friday). There is a completion bonus of $250 for those who remain active with the company for the entire season.
Earn $3 per survey at Pinecone Research, completely free to join!
All employees at Nordstrom are offered a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Exclusive discounts on purchased merchandise
- An employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
… and much more depending on your role.
- Must have 6 months of related experience in retail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Have knowledge of using Microsoft Office
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this work from home position, apply at the following links below:
- California residents go here.
- Iowa residents go here.
- Arizona residents go here.
- North Carolina residents go here.
- Washington residents go here.
Other Companies Hiring
#1 – Way with Words is looking for Transcribers to work from home. The job involves listening to audio and video then typing out what you hear. Schedules are pretty flexible.
#2 – Fancy Hands is currently seeking Part-time Virtual Assistants. The company pays around $2-$5 per task you complete. You can work on your own schedule.
P.S. – If you are enjoying this content, please subscribe for FREE work at home updates and follow my Facebook page or YouTube channel! I post tons of work at home opportunities, job leads, and video tutorials weekly.