Looking for an online customer service position? Nordstrom Rack is hiring work from home Seasonal Customer Care Specialists. All positions are full-time with paid training and many additional benefits. Here's all you need to know about being a Seasonal Customer Care Specialist at Nordstrom and how to apply today!
About Nordstrom Rack
Nordstrom has been around since 1901. It is a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women, and children. For over 100 years, Nordstrom has built a reputation for providing “legendary customer service” for over 100 years.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
As a Seasonal Customer Care Specialist, you will be an Ambassador for Nordstrom Rack, handling real-time phone calls, e-mails, and live chats from customers in a virtual environment. This is a full-time position with multiple shifts available. You will work 5 days a week in an 8-hour shift with one weekend day per week required.
Further, this position opens future opportunities! Nordstom likes to hire from within. As such, seasonal employees may have the opportunity to transition to permanent positions or qualify for additional seasonal opportunities based on performance and business needs.
Prefer a non-phone job? Check out this list! The Ultimate List of 200+ Non-Phone Work from Home Jobs
Pay and Benefits
The starting pay is $14.65 per hour (with bonuses). Training is paid! You will attend and complete 4 weeks of paid virtual training online Monday through Friday from 9-6 CST.
In addition, Nordstrom also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Monthly $50 subsidy for working from home
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Exclusive discounts on purchased merchandise
- An employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Merchandise discount
… and much more depending on your role.
To apply to this position, Nordstrom requires you must have:
- 6 months of related experience in retail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office
There are also a few technical requirements as well. For example, you'll need:
- Wired, high-speed internet with a minimum download speed 15 MB/s and minimum upload speed 2 MB/s (no satellite internet or Wi-Fi)
- Modem or router with an ethernet port to connect directly to the internet (wireless internet connection is not supported)
How To Apply
If you are interested in this work from home position, go to Nordstrom's official careers page. In the search bar, type in “work from home.” Then, you'll see all the current seasonal and regular customer care specialist positions. You will need to reside in one of the states that are listed in the job description itself in order to apply.
Working as a seasonal Customer Care Specialist would be a great foot in the door for a trusted company. If you are interested in this company, it would be worthwhile to read the reviews from other applicants on Glassdoor.com. Then, be sure to apply right away!
You May Also Like:
- 8 Remote Customer Service Work from Home Jobs That Pay Up to $15 Per Hour
- Alorica at Home Review: Flexible Remote Customer Service Job
- Top 7 Part-Time Holiday Work from Home Jobs For Extra Cash