Alorica at Home, formerly known as West at Home, is a virtual call center that hires agents to handle inbound calls from home. The company works with some of today's leading companies like HSN, H&R Block, Office Depot, Walgreens, and more.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
What exactly does Alorica at Home agents do?
Alorica at Home employs agents to complete a variety of different tasks from home. The work ranges from technical support, customer service, online chat, and some inbound sales. A typical day could consist of you providing customer assistance to several companies. You will get paid training with West at Home, and could actually start assisting your first customer within a few days.
Related: Concentrix is Hiring Work From Home Customer Service Reps [adsense468x15]
What is the Pay?
The starting rate is $14.50 per hour. Some clients will pay you by the talk minute, which can range anywhere between $0.12 to $0.30 per minute. Again, these are not guaranteed numbers.
Do you need to work a set schedule?
Absolutely not. This company is very similar to Liveops, Working Solutions, and Alpine Access. Alorica at Home does its best to give agents the flexibility they need.
What is required to work for Alorica at Home?
You will need to be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED. Must be very good at navigating through a computer.
What are the Technical requirements?
You must meet the following technical requirements which are specified from their official site:
- Computer Type: PC compatible (no Macs)
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 10.0 or Higher
- Monitor Size: 17 inches or greater
- Minimum OS Version: Windows Vista, Windows 10
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB or higher
- A Minimum Processor Speed: 1 GHZ (1000 MHz) or better on multi-core processors.
- 1.4 GHZ (1400 MHz) on single-core processors
- Minimum Graphic Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Sound card with speakers or headset for training audio (During call processing a headset that is attached to your phone is required.)
- Internet Connection: DSL, cable, or fiber optic (no dial-up, satellite, or 4G wireless connections)
Related: Working Solutions: A FlexIble Work from Home Job with Benefits
Any Upfront Fees?
[email protected] does require their employees to submit a background check, which will be a fee of $29.95. Additional costs that may occur are the costs for equipment and needed services.
What are other agents saying about Alorica at Home?
Before applying, I would recommend browsing through the feedback on this company for yourself. I've found reviews at….
How to Apply?
If you are interested in applying for Alorica at Home, visit their official site here https://jobs.alorica.com/
Direct link to the job posting – https://jobs.alorica.com/ShowJob/Id/1011235/Work-Home-Customer-Service-%2414.50-hr-PERKS
[email protected] is another legitimate way to make money from home. Now for those that currently work as an employee for this company, feel free to share your experiences with us in the comments below. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance.