Have you ever considered a work from home job managing social media activity? If you intend to work part-time, full-time, or as a freelancer, there is an awesome home-based job for you.
Today, I will be sharing my review of ModSquad, a digital entertainment service provider.
ModSquad is an Organization that constantly employs work from home personnel to work in various positions. The company has been in existence since the Year 2007. ModSquad has offices in the US, Europe, and the Philippines.
ModSquad's customer base extends across big brands such as the NFL, Warner Bros, and Showtime. If you are interested in working as an Online Moderator, then you should consider applying with ModSquad.
What does my job entail?
As a ModSquad employee, you will be required to perform certain tasks for different clients. Some of the jobs required of you are:
- Assist with the digital channel operations of different brands and companies.
- Moderate forums and avoid spams.
- Work as the Help desk agent.
- To carry out virtual assistant responsibilities.
- Chat with customers via Social Media or Voice Over IP
- Send emails to clients.
- Assist with Customer Support tasks.
- Manage online communities
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered as a ModSquad independent contractor, you will need to meet the following requirements.
- You must own a Computer
- Have secure and reliable internet
- You must have a dedicated work area
- Possess the skills needed to succeed as a Moderator.
How do I get started at ModSquad?
If you are interested in working for ModSquad, the first thing you need to do is visit their official website and apply online.
You will then click on the red button that says “Start Here”. Once this is completed, you will need to fill in your application with all the required details or submit your resume. The company typically responds with an acknowledgment within 72 hours of completing the application.
The process of applying to ModSquad is very simple and requires no effort. As long as you have a good CV, ModSquad will always have a job for you even if one is not available at the time of applying.
How much will I earn at ModSquad?
The amount you earn as a ModSquad Independent Contractor varies. It is dependent on several factors. This includes:
- the rate at which your skills is demanded;
- the rate of your availability;
- your performance on previous jobs;
- your work schedule;
- the duration of the project;
- the type of services the client requires;
- the skill level desired by the client.
However, the basic pay is between $8 and $10 per hour. If you would prefer a high-paying job, I suggest these options:
- Best 10 High-Paying Entry-Level Jobs You Can Do from Home
- 10 Legit Work from Home Jobs Paying $15 Per Hour or More!
When does ModSquad pay?
ModSquad pays its contractors monthly. The payment is always done via PayPal. However, you need to note that ModSquad does not pay overtime fees.
What are the Pros of Working for ModSquad?
You will derive numerous benefits if you choose to work for ModSquad. Some of the pros of working for ModSquad are:
- The opportunities for career advancement
- You can choose your own working time and schedule
- The ability to select which job to undertake
- The ability to work on different projects at one time.
- It is not a dependable source of income
- The pay is not much
- There is no training for contractors
- Poor support from the company.
From my research, I can confirm that ModSquad is not a fraudulent company. ModSquad has been in business since 2007. They have been able to build a reputation as a legitimate work from home job.
Also, check out – Best 10 Work at Home Jobs for Community Online Moderators
Looking for More Online Moderating Jobs?
Check out FlexJobs. This is a membership site with tons of hand-screened job leads from reputable companies. No scams or ads. You can go here to see which online moderating jobs FlexJobs has up right now.