Best 10 Work at Home Jobs for Community Online Moderators
A community online moderator is someone who monitors Facebook posts, comments that are posted on blogs, message boards, websites, chat rooms, etc. Moderators will settle disputes, remove posts that are offensive or those that break forum rules and also put posts into their rightful categories. Chat rooms and community forums have been popping up all over the internet, and with their increase, the demand for community online moderators is also high.
Also check out 10 Best Companies That Offer Online Chat Jobs
Who Hires Online Moderators to Work from Home?
Here are some sites that hire community moderators to work from home.
1.Metaverse Mod Squad – Their online moderators are responsible for providing the digital content, managing the message board, child safety and moderating the chat room as well. These services are offered to the various online communities that they manage.
2. CrispThinking – To work for this company as an Online Moderator simply send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] and you will be considered. You would be hired to keep an eye on social media activity.
2. ICUC – You need to live in Canada and the USA to take advantage of this community moderator position. Previous experience is not necessary and they provide training.
3. The Social Element – The Social Element is always on the hunt for community managers and online moderators.
4. Yelp – Only hires from specific locations so if you want to work for them as a community manager, you will need to go to their website and on the “jobs” page click on the “community” button to see if you are in an area that they are hiring from.
You May Like: Work from Home with Modsquad as an Online Moderator
6. BabyCenter – They hire for full-time positions. The positions are contract based and you need to have a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science as a requirement.
7. Ask.com – This company hires on a temporary or contract basis. You need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to work in this position.
8. Lithium – You will be working remotely as a community moderator on the online communities that Enterprise Companies manages for its clients. They require previous experience.
9. Live World – You don’t need previous experience to work for this company and they are constantly hiring community moderators.
10. Zynga – Occasionally this company hires online community moderators to moderate the forums they manage for the online gaming community.
Looking for More Companies That Hire Online Moderators?
Visit FlexJobs now. This site has been rated by Better Business Bureau with A+. They also offer a money-back policy if you are not contented their service. FlexJobs assures that their listing is hand-screened to make sure the legitimacy of each job.
Want to learn more about the companies above? Watch my video from YouTube below.
Latest posts by Lashay (see all)
- Lionbridge Review: Get Paid $12/hr To Rate Online Google Results - July 19, 2019
- Top 11 Legit Apps Like Ibotta to Get Cash Back - July 14, 2019
- Best 14 Part-Time Online Jobs for College Students - July 5, 2019