Looking for a work from home career in proofreading, customer service, transcription, or reservations? If your answer is “yes”, you have landed in the right spot.
Welcome to this week’s job roundup, where we highlight some of the best job opportunities and other employment from home.
Tired of Low-Paying Jobs? These 50 Companies Pay $16 Per Hour or More
Fresh Home-Based Job Leads for September 8, 2017
- Social Media Evaluators ( Temporary) – Lionbridge
- Home Based Medical Coders – Lexiocde
- Transcribers/Typists – Transcription Hub (Worldwide)
- Freelance Editors – TextBroker
- Spanish Translators/Interpreters – GMR Transcription
- Spanish Translators – GMR Transcription
- Customer Service Agents – Working Solutions
- Get Paid $1-$5 To Answer Questions Online – Toluna
- Transcription with Medical Background – GMR Transcription
- Work at Home Tech Support – Intermedia
- Customer Service Representatives (Work from Home/Inbound Calls) – Wyndham Worldwide (Orlando, Fl)
- Experienced Freelance Writers – Screen Rant 22
- After Hours Customer Support – Rogers Electric
- Online Tutor Jobs – Cafe Talk
- Social Media Jockey – Voice Hub ( Work from Anywhere)
Other Companies Hiring
#1 – Are you a daily internet user like most of us? It might interest you that Appen is looking for people to evaluate search results on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. This part-time, flexible work from home opportunity may be ideal for you.
#2 – Way with Words is looking for Transcribers to work from home. The job involves listening to audio and video then typing out what you hear. Schedules are pretty flexible.
#3 – Fancy Hands-Read Review– is currently seeking Part-time Virtual Assistants. The company pays around $2-$5 per task you complete. You can work on your own schedule.
Want more work from home job leads? Stay up to date by following our Facebook page. Looking forward to connecting with you.